Prologue

He stayed alone... loneliness, usually is not the normal feeling for a sixteen years old, but of course he is not normal... thinking, none is normal, we are all unique, but that is not what his colleagues are thinking, for them he is a freak.

        It's not his fault, he knows, but sometimes he wishes to be his fault, that way he will feel guilt, not pain. Even if his hearing was lost, without the posibility of recovering , he was not feeling physical pain.He lost  his grandparents in that explosion... the only persons who he knew as family except his two elder brothers.

        He sighed , he was sitting alone at the table in the corner of the cafeteria and playing with the food. It passed only two months, he didn't have time to learn to communicate through signs, the only way communicating with people was through writing. But something that he learned pretty fast was reading lips, his eldest brother stayed two weeks to help him.

        Everyone in the school was throwing him glances, none approached him since he came back, not even his old friends... if he can call them friends, they were just the people with whom he hang out at school.His real friend moved three years ago and she came at his grandparents funeral and hugged him like her life depend on it. They talk through texts more often now, but the silence, which at first was a little comforting, was now teriffing and amplified the feeling of loneliness. He knew that around him must be a lot of voices talking, laughing, teasing... but he was to afraid to try to watch about what are they talking.

        Suddenly he felt a tap on his hand and he raise his forest green eyes to look at a redhead who was now sitting in front of him.

        -Hi!My name is Lyla and I want to know you! she said very bubbly, something that he realised from her bouncing in her seat.

      He took a pen and wrote : "Hey! My name is Sam. You know  you don't have to be nice"

       -But I want to be nice and I want to know you. I started highschool here this year and I made a couple of friends, but you intrigue me.

        " Probably you will be disappointed..." he wrote.

        -That is for me to decide and for you to find out. she decided without giving him a chance of remaining in loneliness. And no buts you are coming with me! she added taking his hand and taking him at a table with four other people. But suddenly his fear kicked in: what if they will think he can't communicate, he was so scared that he didn't notice the looks he received, but a strawberry blonde girl was in his face and put her hands on his shoulders and make him look at her sky blue eyes:

        -Sam! My name is Bethany but friends call me Beth, nice to meet you! Relax, we can talk through texts if that is more easier for you. He nodded and she started smiling and in five minutes he had five more numbers in his phone with names associated and soon received texts with  presentation and their favourite activity:

"Hi! My name is Steve, I am junior and I love playing video games!"

"Hey! Nice to meet you!I like playing too." He was actually pretty good because of his brother's obssesion.

"Hello! I am Tyler, but friends call me Ty and I am in the football team!"

"Hi Ty! I am little asporty but I am always on the bleachers!"

At this text Tyler start laughing and ruffled his hair saying so that he can see:

-You are funny and cute!

He blushed and the girls "Awwwed" him, but they also start teasing him through messages and in a couple of minutes he was smilling wide.

And that is exactly how he arrived home, smilling making his brothers asking him questions after questions that make him blush even more.

AN: Ok so this is my second story and I would like your opinion about it, because I am a little insecure and I don't know if I should let it an One shot or developing it and this being the prologue.