2-Friends become strangers

He was back in her life...as shocking as it looked, Blake O'Connor, one of the nerds at her old school, victim of bullying, skinny and with glasses as she remembered him, blocked her way with his muscular frame and a million dollars smile:

-Let me guess: after driving Melanie over the edge they found another victim!

-Yes, but it wasn't me...Lyla answered almost in tears.

-Who?

-Lizzie!

-Oh my God! The Lizzie Morgan! The girl with so much money and influence that could have ruined all of them?

-Until Rebecca killed her sister in a supposed car accident...

-Wait, you three were best friends, the three musketeers, the antibullying trio...what happened?

-Shawn with Missy threatened Rebecca with something, the idea was to scare the girl, but she was drunk and couldn't control the wheel...

-For Christ sake!How is Lizzie?

-She left for a boarding school in Madrid...and I came here, to my auntie, she told me to leave that damn place!

-So you heard about the antibullying policy going around this part?

-Yes, and I decided this is the best place to come and start fresh, was I wrong?

-Not really!The groups are kind of different: you have to have both brain and skills, otherwise you don't fit anywhere, meaning you are with everybody and with nobody! But, here happened something too...

-They agressed someone?

-No...a house blew up a couple of months ago and from there resulted three victims: two deceased and the third one deaf.

-Wow!How?

-Did you heard of the Normans?

-The family who owns the  HotShot airline? If I am not wrong, ten years or so a couple from this family died in a plane crush...

-Yes, them!John and Helen Norman, the presidents of the company. They had three kids, their youngest is the one who remained deaf after the explosion.

-Jeez! Bad luck?Curse?

-No one knows!The thing is he comes here at school, a sophomore...he had a couple of friends who abandoned  him when they found out, I quote "that he is disabled"!

-Prejudices! So, there is no real place without judgement!

-True, but my friends and I decided to make him feel like he belongs here, that's the difference between places...

-Charity case? Come on Blake, that sounds harsh...

-I am not that way...this guy is the one that lead "The Receiving Commitee" who welcomed new students in this school and helped them to adapt. Because he had this accident the commitee ceased to exist! He helped me last year when I came here like a lost puppy!He deserves to see that he made a real example!

-You are describing a great person!

-Yes, someone who people is now afraid to approach...