Chapter 3: Riley's Side

Ri's POV

    I went to this school to find Andi. I didn't see her after that thing. I wanted to let him hear Andi's feelings for him. But what do I expect, He's Toby McDonough, The Heartbreaker. And I hate it. Andi must be so mad at me right now.

    I'm walking and walking around this high school. I'm already in college thats why I'm getting lost, as you can see. I can't find Andi anywhere. Tsk. I feel guilty. I knew Toby, He can make a girl suicide for hurting her, how bout Andi? She's emotional. Oh dude. "Finally!" I saw her walking alone while her headphones on. She's still beautiful evethough she wears shorts and shirts only. Don't get me wrong. I like her, I love her as my bestfriend, as my sister. I don't want to ruin that REALationship from us. I just don't know what's between Connor and her.

     I poked her three times and she removed her headphones and looked at me. One eyebrow raising. "Why so rude, bestfriend?" I pouted. I miss her. The Andi one who jumps at your back even in public just to make you realize that she's your bestfriend. Ugh. Those days. "So, BESTFRIEND, what brings you here? I thought you hated seeing highschoolers?" She smirked. Yea. I hated it. Those girls who flirts with me. Eew.

      "Nevermind about that. I want to talk to you." I grabbed her hand. We went to the nearest coffee shop here. And a good thing about this school, it's beside Starbucks. Thank God. Her saviour, well not really. Connor is her Superman, and the whole family knows that. Connor is the only who can control her emotions. And as we all know Superman has his weakness, and Andi is her kryptonite. Cliche? Yea. A cliche indeed.

   She sat near the glass window and I ordered our fave frappe. I'm not liking the way Andi acts today. She hates sitting beside glasses or mirrors, she always remember Black Bride. Or getting pissed because of the sidewalkers who looks at her. But today's different. She has a problem. "You, Okay?" I sat infront her and she just responded with a smile. "You can tell me your problems, Im still your bestfriend, right?" I asked her. "Silly you! Ofcourse your still my bestfriend! That asshole can't break our relationship!" She sat beside me and messed my hair. "Your words little kid." I told her. Foul words. Tsk. Tsk. She just gave me a peace sign and drank the frappe I gave her.

     "So when did you sleep last night? I went to your condo, but you're not there. " Her eyes widened and slowly looked at me. "Ohhhhh.... That thing. I slept in Connor's house." She said and looked outside the glass window. Wait, Connor's house? When did that guy bought his house? "Your grandpa gave it to him." Andi talked while staring outside. Woa. She heard what I'm asking to myself? Clever.

       "Ri, did you know what was Connor and Toby fought about last night? He told me about it but he said nevermind.  I'm getting curious." She looked at me and it was like she has this question marks around her. Crazy imagination. "Ohhh. It was non sense. Toby wants to watch spongebob but Connor wanted to watch Peter Pan. And there. They had this fight and yea, Connor left." But that wasn't the real cause. It's because of Andi. I'll tell you later. "What? They still fight because of that? Oh man. Haha" Her laughs are the greatest sound you can hear. You can really feel the joy.

   While she was reading a magazine, someone called her and she got alarmed. "Oh my god Riley! I still have classes! Demn it. Bye. Im sorry!" She pecked me in my cheeks and ran. The mental disordered Andi. Haha. Okay. About the Bro fight between Tobs and Connie.

Flashback

Toby went inside our house and Connor was infront of the door. " You should never told that to her! Be thankful that she likes you eventhough you're stubborn, such an Idiot." Connor blurted out. Oh man. Connor's weakness is really Andi. "I don't care Bro! It's her fault that she fell for me! I was just nice to her! I treated her like my sister! Sister, Connor, just a sister. And you knew me. I can make a girls life miserable." And with that Connor punched Toby's face. "Dudes! Woa! Stop it! Andi won't like seeing you guys punch each other."  I told them to settle down.

     "I'm telling you Toby, Never do that to Andi. I thought she was your sister? Don't make her life miserable. She can make yours without even noticing it. I'm telling you Toby, she can hurt you too, without realizing it." He smirked and went inside his car. Oh man. Andi can really do that. She's very, very nice. She can hurt you in her own nice ways. like 'making you fall inlove' yep. She can do that. She did that multiple times. She did that to Braiden but she never knew. They're in good terms now and Braiden is busy with his business.

    "This is your fault, man. If you didn't called me atleast I never knew about this, I can't hurt Andi, but it leaves me no choice." He told me eye to eye. He cares for Andi, I can see the sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry, man. I thought if you heard her feelings, it will sum up in the other way around. The tradition can be denied by her, right?" I told him. I know. I know everything about him. " No. I'm sorry. If I  don't hurt her, I will be the one whose hurt. I've never been hurt because of some girls. You know me Ri, I prefer hurting, than to be hurt. I'm sorry." I'm getting pissed. Tss. "What the hell Toby?! I thought you cared about her?! You even took revenge for her. But what happend?!" I shouted to him. He can't hurt her.

    "I'm sorry. And all I can do now, is to say Sorry." He went to his room dumbfounded. I hate it! I hate myself!

End

  That moron. Ugh. After a few minutes, I went back to the University where Im studying. I need to drown myself in my studies. "Hey." someone poked me. Oh. It's Quiana, the celebrity student here. "Uh, Hi?" I smiled at her. I'dunno weird feelings. "Got a problem with your brotha?" She asked me and sitted Infront of me. She's reading a book.

    "How'd you know?" That was a freaking family problem. Yep a family, Andi's a part of our family. "I was Toby's latest victim. And I hate it. He has this problem. And he even told me that I'm just a stupid celebrity. Like what the hell. And yea, you both has the same looks when you have problems." Legit. She's right, were brothers, what do you expect? "Oh. Nevermind him. He's too stubborn to handle girls who like him. Anyone. Even you." And Andi. "I know." And with that, she left me. "Ladies always let guys dumbfounded. Ugh" I whispered.