Chapter 7: Wait, What?

Andi's POV

    It's been a month. This end of May, I'll be graduating. Oh this is cool. Oh, and it's been a month too, that I haven't talk to Toby and Connor. Toby did the same thing ignoring me, it's like we haven't talk nice lately. Connor? I didn't saw him these past few days. I think he got back in New York. Megan? Were in an awkward stage. We even had a fight because she taught I punched Con. Yes, I'm a boxer. But I don't fight. It's just my hobby. Crazy. I can't even slap him. The hell.

   I'm with Riley always. He's my bestfriend, what do you expect. I don't like Quiana for him. She's too annoying. She's a celebrity. She talks too much. She's very maarte. Alam nio na, yung tipong Julia Baretto. I know her. She's a celebrity in the Philippines. I can watch her on TV. Ang arte. Kairita. Haha.

   My classes are done. I'm on my way home. I bought donuts so I can eat. I'm starving. Seriously. These are Krispy Kreme. I ate Gonuts Donuts yesterday. Yum yum.

**BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP!

"Shit." I'm crossing the street and a familliar car almost bumped me. The driver went out. And look who's here. Connor. The hell. I thought he's in New York.

"Andi! Shit. Sorry! I'm very sorry! Are you fine?! Are you injured?! Damn talk! Are you---" I cut him off. He's still the same. "How can I even answer your questions if you keep on bombarding me? I'm fine. I'm not injured. Thank you. And goodbye. I hope not to see you again." And walked across him. Is it coincidence or it just happend. Ugh.

"Can we talk?" He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to the donut store again."Can I say no if were already here?" He just smiled and sitted infront me. I opened the box of donuts and eat. I'm starving, I told you. "Talk." I said to him. I'm eating my donut, I can't talk. Duuuh.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for telling you those things. I'm just shocked by that time. I didn't expected that it was you, when obviously, it was you that she was talking about. I'm sorry. I miss you. I miss my Andi. I miss the old times we spent.  I miss our relationship. I miss being your superman. Being the Bestest guy you ever have. Andi, I'm sorry. Please come back, be here." Uhm. Okay. I literally stopped eating and Jaw dropped.

"Wait, What? I'm still here. I didn't even go anywhere. Stop saying sorry. It's my fault. I've been immature. I am sorry for being stupid. Stupid of letting you go. Stupid of making you cry. Stupid of ending our friendship. Stupid of making my superman be his kryptonite. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Con." Totoo naman e. I was the one who gave up. Stupidity sucks. Ugh.

"Let's just say it's both our fault in the first place. I'm sorry for accusing you jealous. Thats what I think about girls. I forgot that you were different." He's hiding his laugh. Damn this guy. "I know what you're thinking! How dare you think of me being Lesbo! Omayghad Connor Patrick! I'm so gonna kill you with donuts!" Sabi na e! He bursted out laughing. Taena. Urghhhh.

"Hahahahahaha... Sorry..... Hhahaa.. I just thought..... Haha....  Okay.. Sorry sorry... Hahahah" He said between his laughs. Ugh. I just ate my donuts and looked at my right side. I saw Toby and Dian. They're in a date. Woa. Serious talk here. Damn. I still hear Con's laugh.

"You wouldn't stop eh? I'll literally kill you with donuts. I'm warning you. Stop laughing." I said while pointing my donut at him. Ahhh... He's still laughing. Well, Sorry. "I told you. Stop laughing." Nilagay ko na kasi yung donut sa bibig niya and nabulunan siya. Tss. Yan kasi. "Oh, water." I gave him my bottle of water.

"I thought you wouldn't do it. I almost died." He was panicking. Crazy. He looks paranoid. Ugh."I've changed Con." I simply said and stood up. I need to go home. I'm still fixing my visa incase I'll take college in the Philippines. "You did." He held my arm and smiled. I smiled back and went outside.

Di ko na kaya maging dating Andi na laging kasama si Con. I became dependent to him, so much. So this starts the change. I need to distance myself to him. May girlfriend siya. Panget tignan na close kami. Lalo na't bestfriend ko yun.

Next week na yung graduation ko. So my schedule is kinda hectic. Maraming requirements and forms na dapat I'ready. Sinabi ko na din kay Dian na I'm planning to go back in Manila. She can manage naman e. I rode a taxi to the Phil. Embassy. Dun ko kukunin visa, passport at map ko. Pero nag'ready na din ako if ever na pupunta akong ibang lugar, other than Manila.

   Halos 3 Hours din ako dun. I went home at 8pm already. Nag'grocery pa kasi ako e. I bought Hotdogs, eggs, cereals, canned juice and canned food. Yung mga mabilisang iluto lang. Nasa condo din si Dian. She said that the Dorm was temporarily closed. Nililinis daw. Kaya ayun. I cooked adobo. No choice. Andito prinsesa e. Choosy pa naman yun.