Chapter 5: Helping The Heartbreaker

Andi's POV

    It's Thursday and Aunt Joan invited me to have dinner with them. Connor and I went to their house at 4pm. I finished my schoolworks and Connor just arrived at 2pm from school before we went there. I stayed at my room at their house. It's still the same. Pink and very clean.

      I passed Toby's room, unfortunately it was beside mine. I saw him blowdrying his hair but he don't know to use it. Silly. I knocked at his door. He looked at me and went back on what he's doing. Stubborn.

    "Let me." I took the blowdryer but he took it again from me. "I don't need you. Go away." Seriously. I can't really believe this guy. "If I say let me, let me, okay? Don't you boss around me. I'm still mad at you. Don't worry." Para matahimik na siya.

    I'm at the middle of blowdrying his hair whe he talked."You know that I hate you right? Why are you even here?" He looks mad. "Yes. I know. If someone hates me, I don't push myself to them. I don't need them in my life. Life is too short to hate me." I told him while massaging his hair so it can easily dry.

       "If they hate you, then hate them too. Easy." He said, "Toby, theres too much to like about you than to hate. And yes, you are the only one hates me." I put down the Blowdryer and walked to the door. "Take care of your boyfriend, Dian." I told her and tapped her shoulders. I saw her in the mirror.

      "There you are, what are you doing inside Toby's room?" Riley asked. Ambibigat naman ng mga kamay neto. 10 kilos ata e! Kung makaakbay wagas! "Blowdrying." Wala ako sa mood okay. I heard them laughing. Yea. Your couples.

    He just patted me and went to Ally's room. She didn't notice us because she was reading a book. I sitted beside her bed. "Hey." I poked her. "Andi, you're there. Oh. And Riley." She was surprised. Her door was locked but His brother knew how to open it. Crazy.

   "We'll have dinner, let's go downstairs." I told her and she nodded. She hugged me for the reason, I don't know."Thankyou Andi. Thankyou for being my sister. Can you please sleep here again?" she pouted.Uhm. No. Your brother is here. The fucking heartbreaker one. "I'm sorry Ally, But this house is too far from my school thats why I'm staying with Connor." I told her and smiled.

  "You're living with Connor?!" She exclaimed. What. Whats with that. "Yeah. I'm living with him. It's a street away from our school." Told them. Kasi halos isang oras pag galing dito e. "Wait. What. You haven't told me about these things, you and Connor are living together? I thought you just slept there because...." I cut Riley off. "I am living with Con. I'm by myself in my condo. And he Insisted." And they just nodded and said 'Ohhhhh'

  We went downstairs and saw Toby and Dian sitting already in the Dining room. "Andorra!" Con called me, he was sitting in the living room. I motioned Riley and Ally to go on. "Yes, Conrad?" I sat beside him and he hugged me. "Why so clingy, Connie? Haha" I laughed because he's getting sweet. "I missed my Andi." He said and rested his head on my shoulder. "We just saw each other, later this day?" I looked at him. "I know. But the one who's noisy. The one who doesn't mind Toby. I hate it. Ignore Toby." He's pissed. I don't get it. Di naman ako nagbago e.

    "Shhhh. I didn't change, Con. I just grew up. I'm 17, And there are bullshits that came." and looked at Toby. "Your language, Missy." He cautioned me. "Sorry. Let's go now. I'm hungry." I stood up and helped him stand. We went to the Dining room and saw them starting eating.

"Sit down, Earthlings. We're already eating." I sat beside Ally and Con sat beside Ri. "So children, I'm late about these news. Dian and Toby are together, then Andi and Connor are living in the same house, tell me, Are you together, Con?" I saw Connor looked at me, and we just smiled at each other. I saw Toby looked at me blank faced. I don't care bout ya. haha