Broken..that's all I am now: Introduction

Hey guys I just posted this as it came to me! I thought this would be a good idea but tell me what you think of it! Thank you!

Fan

Vote

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broken...that's all I am now: Introduction

Tears streaming down my face, fear running through my veins, and the sound of my feet padding on the forest floor are all I think of as I force myself to run faster. What is left of my sanity curses my brain for running into this wretched forest, were no one can hear a thing. So focused on my thoughts I trip over a fallen branch and go lurching forward. Hitting my shoulder on the ground roughly, as pains shoots through me. Then I suddenly realize that I have nowhere to escape to. I hear the rough sounds of his boots as they smack against the hard soil. My heart beats so loudly I start to think he is tracking me by its sound.

I use what's left of my strength and try to drag myself farther away. I don't get very far because that familiar feeling of pain comes through me, so I settle with resting my back on the nearest tree. I see his figure enter the small clearing and begin to shake with terror. "Well well it looks like the little princess is now raggedy and broken. I guess it won't matter if I break you some more." With that said he takes another step forward and tears start to stream faster down my face. Numbed by fear I can do nothing as he takes my hands and holds them above my head. He leans in and "I hope your more responsive than your mom was."

Those words ignited something within me. Summing up all my courage I turned to him and spit in his face. "Some worthless fool like you has no right to talk about.." I felt the pain on my cheek before I realized what happened. "The only thing you did was make it harder on yourself." He ripped my, once shinning purple, dress off me roughly, then began to run his hands down my body. My brain could not register what was going on so my eyes close and as I was drifting into the darkness I hear the unfamiliar voice of a boy as he said: "Get of her you no good..." Then I was pulled into the darkest depths of nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short its just an introduction though! haha Please tell me what you think and if I should continue it! Thank you!

-Dana xoxo