Snuggles

Oomf I'm not goOd

This is my first fecking Story on here hHHH

Now read my beautiful babs

.~. —— oh look it's mr squiggle

Tord had been stuck in this alternate reality for almost a month now. He was sitting on the couch watching 'Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell 4', his feet kicked up on the coffee table as he drank some of Ell's cola just to piss her off.

"TORD YOU ASSHOLE!" He laughed as he heard the now familiar voice scold him from the kitchen. Ell stormed in, extremely pissed. "That was my last cola, and you knew it!" She pouted, crossing her arms. Tord shrugged. "And look how many fucks I gave." "Hey, watch your hecking language." Ell snickered, her posture relaxing. Tord had known how to calm Edd down before, and it seemed the exact same ways to calm down Ell. "Wanna come watch with me? We can share the cola I guess." He offered, patting the spot beside him. Ell rolled her eyes, but still sat down beside him.

"I hate you." She said playfully. Tord faked being emotionally hurt. "How dare!" He said, putting a hand to his chest as if he was surprised. Ell shoved Tord with a chuckle, and set the cola on the table in front of them. Ell watched the movie with Tord, fidgeting her legs every so often.

Once the movie was over, Ell found herself leaning against Tord. Her face turned red and she cleared her throat, sitting up. "Heh, sorry." She mumbled. Tod just smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her back against him. "There's no need to be shy~" he smirked. Ell's blush deepened, and she shrunk slightly in embarrassment. Tord gave her a kiss on the cheek and she giggled. She wrapped her arms around the other, burying her blushing face in his hoodie. Tord rested his own head on the top of hers, and they snuggled until they fell asleep.

.~.

Alright so that was the first one

ISS TOO HEKKING SHORT AAGDSJDKGJDA

//regrets making this// HHHHH I DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO LIKE THIS