Sick (Tomatt)

This is barely getting any reads

Probably because it isn't good ;-;

I decided I'd just write another one because why not

;~;

"I don't need it."

Tom pushed Matt's hand away. He was trying to give him some flu medicine, but Tom insisted he wasn't sick. Matt pouted.

"You've been coughing and sneezing all day!"

"Doesn't everyone?"

Matt poured the purple-ish liquid back in the bottle and set it down, crossing his arms.

"People do sneeze and cough, but not as often as you are today. You're even pale as a ghost! I bet you're even burning up as we speak."

Matt moved his hand to feel Tom's forehead, but Tom pushed him away again.

"I'm telling you. I'm. Not. Sick."

He said stubbornly. Matt scowled and took the medicine.

"Fine. But don't come crying to me when you realize you are."

He stormed out, leaving Tom feeling a little guilty. Tom sighed and rolled back onto his side. He wasn't sick, how could Matt not see that? He closed his eyes and fell asleep for the third time that day.

~lil' time skip

Tom woke up, his stomach feeling like he had just gone on the worst rollercoaster in the world. He got up off of bed, his legs feeling like jelly, and stumbled to the bathroom. He leaned over the toilet, and for a moment thought he was fine.

Then half of his breakfast came out in one huge hurl.

Tom sat there shaking, holding the sides of the toilet until his knuckles turned white. He threw up a few more times before his stomach felt empty.

"Matt!"

He felt too weak to do any thing else. Matt ran into the bathroom and took in the scene, and shook his head, sighing.

"I told you that you were sick, but you didn't listen."

Matt scolded. Tom just grumbled and fell back onto the floor. Matt flushed the toilet and helped Tom to his feet, pulling the other's arm over his shoulder.

"You can get some rest. I'll make some soup for you if you want?"

He asked. Tom nodded, and leaned against Matt. Matt brought them to Tom's room and helped Tom into his bed.

"I'll be back, so don't try going anywhere."

He chuckled, and left to get Tom some medicine again before making the soup. Instead of pushing Matt away, this time Tom let Matt give him the flu pills

"Thanks..."

He said, and had to hide his red face. From embarrassment, not from being sick. Matt just chuckled. He paused at the door, a thoughtful smile stuck on his face.

"Love you."

He said finally, and left Tom flustered and buried under his blanket.

;~;

Welp that's it for another one shot...

I sure hope this at least gets a few comments ;-;