정 호석 / jung hoseok

There wasn't really anyone that Hoseok had to inform, when he'd taken the decision to go back to Seoul

It's not like he had a choice anyway, as that guy Namjoon had very clearly pointed out in the text message attached with that airplane ticket.

Hoseok wheeled his luggage into the airport, and not before long, he was waiting on the allotted platform for the domestic flight which was set to leave in forty-five minutes.

Hoseok's phone rang again, and he noticed that it was Kim Namjoon again. He was annoying Hoseok ever since he'd visited a couple of days ago, and going to Seoul on his orders was the last thing Hoseok wanted to do.

"Namjoon." Hoseok said the name bitterly, sitting down with his luggage beside him.

"Good afternoon, Hoseok." Namjoon said. "I got a hint that you were the most bitter, and I wanted to check up on you."

"I don't need checking up, thank you."

"I realise." Namjoon said. "You just seemed like you wouldn't board the flight."

"I may not be in Jae Eun's life anymore, and she may not be in mine, but in that period of time, she was the most important to me." Hoseok said, trying to keep a straight face.

Namjoon was silent for a moment, as the line only transmitted static, before he chuckled.
"Good, Hoseok. I'll see you in Seoul."