김태형 / kim taehyung

Taehyung's collar seemed to strangle him more and more, as every second passed by

Or maybe it was just the news he'd been subjected to, that was gnawing at his mind.

Whoever Kim Namjoon was, he sounded authoritative and less in the dark than Taehyung when he'd called him the day before. Taehyung was curious to the brim as to who this person was, and how he knew about Jae Eun.

And the most important: Why was he being contacted?

As far as Taehyung knew, his connection to Jae Eun had ended long ago, and there had been no contact after that of any sort.

His phone beeped, and the screen lit up with a text message from the same number that had called him yesterday.

Airplane ticket sent to you below. Check the details and be there on time. Don't think about not showing up. Namjoon.

The ticket told Taehyung that he was to board the flight two days later at one p.m., and the flight would take him directly to Seoul.

It had been ages since he'd visited Seoul — only once after Jae Eun and him had broken everything off. The prospect of going back to the city made him nervous and he wondered what exactly he would encounter there.

It had to be something huge, since Kim Namjoon seemed to have gone out of his way to invite Taehyung.