Chapter 1.

Chapter 1

Stephanie's POV

"Faster Harry! Faster!"

"I'm coming Steph. I'm going faster!" Harry screamed.

"Ah shit." I dropped my Wii remote on the floor. "Oh my god Harry. You made us lose." I sat on the couch and folded my arms. "I'm sorry baby." He then sat next to me and came in for a hug but I pushed him away. "No!  I'm never playing 'Mario Kart 13' with you ever again." And this time I was serious.

Believe me when I say that Harry is the worse at Mario Karts.  To say we dated for three years now,  you would think that I knew better than to play this game with him but I guess I didn't. The door opened and in entered the person I loathed more than Voldemort,

Zayn Malik

I hated him since high school when he and his rebellious friends used to tease me for being the daughter of a rookie scientist who wasn't even known by his own university dean. He was a handsome lad but his dumb personality made him really ugly. He had the whole bad boy look to him but what can I say, bad boys weren't my type.

"Why are you here?", I asked snuggling closer to Harry. Zayn rolled his eyes making himself comfy on the love seat.

"Because your beloved boyfriend told me he got tired of seeing your ugly face. " he smirked,  quickly turning his lip into a flat line as he saw Harry's glare.  "Mate, you know it's just good humor."

"Yeah well use your 'good humor' on Ella."  Harry remarked going to the kitchen, probably fetching a beer for fucktart.

Ella Daniel is Zayn's girlfriend and she's total bitch. She's from a high society family and never misses a chance to put me down because of my father. Trust me,  I loved my father but I also hated him for leaving me when I needed him most.  I'm surprised that she even stayed around this long,  Zayn normally ends it the same day.

He's probably in it for the money.

Harry walks back in and hands Zayn's beer, giving me a root beer. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those girls who's afraid to drink,  it's just that I'm a real lightweight.  One beer and I'm already tipsy.

"So I'm going to my old house tomorrow." I informed him,  watching as Zayn positioned himself to listen obviously interested in what I have to say.

"Really,  how come?"

"Since the house had no one living in it for over a year, I decided to sell it.  It's a big house so that's some good pocket money.  They told me to come get some things that I may want to keep. " I replied,  smiling slightly at Harry  but soon flipping off Zayn as he made a gagging noise.

"Do you want me to come?" I rolled my eyes at his dumb question,  of course I wanted him there to help.  If I said no,  he would send Zayn instead and I wouldn't like that.  Nodding my head,  I walked straight to the door,

"Come boy,  there's the door,  there's the door!" I mocked as I waited for Zayn to exit.  Harry snickered as Zayn grumbled some curse words and made himself more comfortable in the love seat.  "Harry, I told you to train your fücktart.  Why isn't he listening?  Come boy, come on little fücktart."

"Why, are you and Harry going to fück?"he remarked, folding his arms across his chest.

"Yes actually, we're going to fück each other's brain out and you being here is a boner repellent." I smirked, still pointing to the door.

"Well I guess I better go then, Ella just messaged me, we're going out for brunch. " he said, the word sounding foreign on his lips.  The most formal thing Zayn has ever said was, 'I think I just farted'and that was because he was in front of Ella's father and we all knew it was him. Exiting, Zayn solutes a walks out the door.