Interview with the New Girl

After us going back and forth at each other, Nico and Percy split us up. I was staring at her with pure hatred and then we started laughing. Everyone looked at us weirdly.

"We fool them everytime." Annie sighed.

"And it's always funny." I answered.

The boys released us and we hugged.

"So how are you? How's your family?" Annie questioned.

"Well... My family is my family. Hate them all most the time. You? Have you seen yours recently?" I asked.

"Not since your Mom and my Dad broke up." She answered then her eyes went big. "Today is your birthday!"

"Yeah. Yay. I'm just trying to treat it like a normal day. Please don't make this a big deal." I answered giving her a look.

"I will make no promises." She answered.

"Seriously, today is my first day here and I don't really know that many people. It's fine. Just let it go." I sighed.

"You have gotten so serious." She sighed.

"She is the daughter of Hades." Jason laughed.

"But she's always been the daughter of Hades. She is just do depressing now." Piper sighed.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

They rolled their eyes in annoyance as I prove their point.

"Let's go see the camp." Hazel spoke.

I looked at them and everyone started to walk with us. I can really tell that they are close and I like that they have accepted me into it fairly easily.

Nico's POV

I stare at my little sister. How does everyone just love her? Our Dad, my friends. She's just instantly excepted. Which I like her, but I just met her. She has some things to prove to me.

"So... How do you know so many of the people here already?" Percy asked.

"My Mom mainly. A lot of people here have someone famous in their life." Raven answered.

"Really? That's cool. I never knew that." Percy sighed.

"Seaweed Brain." Annabeth sigh taking Percys hand.

I looked at them and then her.

"So, tell us about you." Hazel sighed, staring at our little sister as well.

"Not much to tell. Not much I want to tell. Bad home life, todays my birthday, you know everything." She answered.

She was keeping something from us. Hazel and I glanced at each other, feeling that we are about to have our world rocked and there is nothing that we can do about it.