My Family Sucks, How About Yours?

After the long tour I could finally go back to Hades cabin, where I was hoping to sit in the dark, alone, in quiet. Instead I get ambushed.

"So... What do you think of the place? This isn't my Camp, but it's nice." Hazel smiled.

"It's... It's stunning. I've never seen anything so beautiful." I responded.

"So? Tell us about your mortal family." Nico demanded.

I stared at him.

"You first." I shot back.

"I look like I'm fourteen, but I'm actually... Eighty Four now. I got stuck in a casino where you don't age with my big sister Bianca di Angelo." He said.

"We have another sister?" I asked.

"No. She died. She was killed y a prototype of Talos. She went inside to stop it but it crashed into some power lines. I blamed Percy for a really long time until I realized that he tried to save her. Percy would have never let Bianca go in if he knew that it was definitely going to kill her." Nico explained sadly.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Our Mom, Maria died when we were seven." Nico finished.

"I just had my Mom Marie. She got controlled by Gaea and went insane making me do bad things. I'm thirteen but I've been alive for eighty two years. Your turn." She spoke.

I really didn't want to tell them, but I had no other choice. They told me their story and we are family. I feel like I'm gonna like them more than my Mortal one.

"Ok. I turned twelve today. Found out I was a Demi-God and my Dad is Hades. My Mom is Tiffany Parker, famous drama actress. She was my best friend until she met my Stepdad. I used to think Mom and I were unbreakable. My stepdad is named Marcus Jits, the governor, and my half-brother is Gabriel Jits." I replied.

"That's it?" Nico asked.

"For now." I whispered looking from my bed up to my new siblings.

"We won't push. You can tell us when your ready." Hazel smiled.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

Annabeths POV

We set up for the surprise birthday party as the Hades kids keep Raven busy.

"So... Your Dad and her Mom used to date?" Percy asked.

I stared at him and sighed.

"Yeah. They dated for three years. Raven and I became best friends and we were happy. Them breaking up was the worst thing that ever happened to us." I spoke.

"Why?" Percy asked.

"Sometimes I think I have it bad. My annoying half-siblings and my avoiding Step-Mom. I bet that Raven wishes that her parents were just avoiding her. Instead they are beating her senseless..." I spoke then froze as I realized I just said the wrong thing.

"She gets beaten?" Percy asked moving closer.

"You can't tell anyone. She doesn't like people knowing. She made me swear to never speak of it. Percy, I..." I started.

"Hey, wise girl. You know I will always have your back." Percy smiled then he kissed me on the lips.

I grinned at him and then looked around.

"Let's get this finished before the most talkative group of people run out of things to say." I laughed.

Percy nodded and instantly started to help.