ONE

Her whole world turned upside down all in one moment. Where nothing would be the same again. She wouldn't be able to unsee what she'd just experience, watched. Everytime she closed her eyes she could see if reenacting through her mind. Over and over again. Everything was crashing around her. It all started to back to the start of last July 4th when jason had disappeared. Then to September when his body was found and all that was lead up to it. Willow had helped her brother and their friends with tracking down and finding Jason's murder. Where the police all failed to find it out and they were able to. Then now to when her own Dad was shot. Riverdale, once the place where nothing ever happy. Everyone was happy, a peaceful place. Nobody felt safe anymore including herself. Fathers killing their sons, people getting shot.

Willow went to Pops along with her twin brother to meet their fathers. It was a tradition almost in the Andrews household to have an early morning breakfast at pops each week or every other. Her dad was always the one who wanted to know what they were up to. Wanting to know what was happening in their lives since he was always caught up with work. She already knew the news her brother had to tell their dad since she'd already integrated him plus she caught him sneaking back into the house at early hours of the morning. Little Archie was all growing up. Whilst she was stuck in a loop, a void almost. Waiting for the right one to come. 

Her brother was almost striding through the door of Pops whilst Willow was trying her best to hold in the laughter seeing how cliche it was her brother so happy after spending the night with Veronica. A wide smile appared on both of the Andrews twin's faces seeing their dad sitting in a booth across the way with a cup of coffee in his hands. Waiting for them to arrive. "Hey, Willow. Hey Casanova" Their Dad greeted them already teasing Archie about it. Willow can't help to laugh about it. "I, uh, ordered your usuals" They wouldn't be late if Archie didn't take so long to get ready. "Hey Dad!" She smiled back to him as she walked over to him kissing him on the cheek before sitting in the seat opposite him. "Thanks Dad. I'm just gonna go wash my hands" Probably Archie warming up to recite it all to them both.

Whilst Archie was in the bathroom her Dad was already grilling her. "So what happened?" He asked already too curious. "Dad, just wait for Achie to come back!" She laughed not wanting to know all the little details about her brothers sex life and her dad would agree with her on the that. "Okay" he replied whilst sipping his coffee. It would like like an ordinary normal day life going on unknown that their lives would soon be crashing down around them. With the ring of the door as it was being opened. Willow looked over her shoulder as she normally did but this time was different. Walking in was a man in a hood masked holding a gun. "Show me where the safe is!" Was all the Hooded man yelled as he barged in, already breaking stuff on the way. "Everyone in Pops stood still in shock and in fear. Not knowing what to do. "You got a safe. Show me where it is!" The Hooded man shouted yet again. " Show me where it is! - Where's the safe, old man?" "There is no safe!" She could hear from Pops pleads that he was fearing the man. There was no safe, it wasn't a top restaurant where money was always flowing through the tills "Show me where the safe is!"

Seeing the hooded man stood on top of the counter literally holding a gun on top of Pops head ready to pull the trigger made Willow break down. A scream escaped the teenagers mouth before she placed her hands over her mouth. The black hood turned his attention over to them. Her dad was already at his feet standing in the middle of the booths, with his hands up in surrender. "Give me your wallet!" Willow watched as he aimed the gun at her dad, watching as he pulled the trigger. Both Willow and Archie raced over trying to shield their dad from the bullet. But they were too late. Their dad dropped to the floor. Whilst Archie just stood there frozen still not knowing what to do. She dropped to her knees as a sob escaped her lips, she rushed to her dad. Watching as her dad was trying to put his hands on chest where the wound was but he was dropping into unconsciousness. 

Without thinking Willow placed both of her hands on his chest, on top of the wound stopping the bleeding. As she looked up she saw the Black Hood had the gun aimed at her brother next. Making Archie strop to his knees holding his hands up in the air in surrender. She watched as Archie closed his eyes almost wanting it all to be over for the black hood to leave. Archie didn't upon his eyes again until he he heard the bell signalling that he'd left. Willow could see Pop was already on the phone ringing the ambulance and the police. Whilst Archie was almost unaware of it all. "Dad!" She sobbed, tears falling down her face. "Dad!" It was all she could say or think. "Dad" Archie's brain then clicked in as he rushed over. "Somebody help" She sobbed holding that people walking by would here he plead for help but nobody did. "Come back to us" They couldn't lose their dad, he was everything to them both. He had his whole life ahead of them. To watch them fall in love, get married have kids, for them to look after him when he's old.

Imagine this instant, frozen in time. People will look back at this as the exact moment that last bit of Riverdale's innocence finally died. When darkness won. Marked by an act of violence, that was anything but random.