Memories

Flashback~
jaebion pov~
Man where this nigga omar at?i been blowing his phone for tha past 2 hours.We were suppose to make some quick money on SW.avenue but omar ass never showed up.

omar pov ~
i was suppose to meet up with jae but i popped one two many pills.I had to put my dick in something and my mind start to wonder off on jae gf.She was bad and had a fat ass ,shawty was one of the baddest females on planet earth.As i was so caught up in my thoughts ,i hadnt even noticed that my dick was standing.All of a sudden someone bust into the traphouse and it so happen to be kourt.she had came in questioning me about where jae was and the only thing i was focused on was them big ass titties bouncing.

I grabbed Kourt by her neck and snatched her shirt off. Jae was my homie but i wasnt in the right state of mind at the time.Kourt slapped me hard asf in my face but i didnt feel it because i was so determined to tear her legging off. As i tore them off ,she kicked and cried .i didnt feel any type of emotion towards her so i ignored it.As i held her down with my hand tightly squeezing her neck i whipped my dick out.I had now inserted it in as she was wiggling and screaming my name to stop trying to get out of the position i had her in.I fucked her as hard as i could then eventually i stopped. It was a sharp pain coming from my chest ,as i slowly looked down i realized that kourt had shot me in my chest.She got from underneath me and quickly put her cloth on.As she looked at me i mumble sorry,then all of a sudden everything went black.

Flashback ended

Ive been in this little ass room for several hours feeling claustrophobic asf. I looked around and noticed a small window right above the table that was in here. 

I climbed on the table, feeling the window trying to see if it could open.

All of a sudden a big bang came from the door. I quickly hopped off the table hoping nobody had saw what I was trying to do. I looked up and saw the boy from earlier.I didnt know if I should trust him or not ,it aint safe no where in these atl streets. Especially if somebody could come inside your locked house and kidnap you out your own home.

Nahmir smiled at me showing his dimples in both cheeks.I looked at him and a small smile crept on my face but i still had to watch this friendly ass nigga."Umm the windows dont open,"he said. 

"I see that now ," i responded back quickly.  

"I have good and bad news," he said quickly trying to sound serious.

"Okay, whats the good new?" i asked

"The good news is that i can get you out of here right now" he said

"And the bad"? i said with a curious look.

"The bad news is that we only have 5 mins "he said with a straight face.

"Well why are we still talking lets get the fuck outta here"i said .

As we reach the door,Nahmir turn the nob and open the door. I tried to run around the bricks to get away only to see jae standing right there with a gun in his hand .My heart started back pounding,with a frightened look on my face.

"We going somewhere babe?"jae asked with a smile on his face.

No,Im just going outside to get some fre-

before i could finish my sentence he slapped
me in my face with the gun and dragged me back into the house with nahmir in his other hand.

You trifling ass bitch,you think you gone get away with this but bitch ima kill yo ass watch and see. Was all he said before he through both me and nahmir and the room.

"Ok calm down ma,that was part of the plan" nahmir said.

"You see that window up there ,it really aint locked . I lied and said it was because I knew jae was still on the phone listening. Yesterday there was a locked window up there but as he was telling about the plan,I was doing my own planning.I busted the original window out and put the fake breakable window in instead.You cant out smart the smart"he said

I followed him to the table and hopped on it.I then punched the window and it broke but my only question was how was i going to reach the window

"so how am i suppose to reach it "i said.

"Stand on my shoulders"he said

as i stood on his shoulders ,i jumped to the window and got out of it.I then put my arms back in the window from the outside to help nahmir.

He climbed up and we took off running to the nearest store.

I called my bestfriend (dee) from the stores phone to come pick us up

shortly after she arrived we jogged to her car.

"bitch yall been fucking and smoking weed with out me?" dee said

"No bitch long story short jae kidnapped me"i said

She stopped the car in the middle of the road and looked back at me with that bitch ,i know you lying face.

"Bitch where he at"she asked with a concern look.

"Dee please lets just go ,i gotta get out of here before he finds me again,"i said panicking

She hit the gas and looked at me with a mad face .Dee played about alot of things but when it came to me or lisa ,she would shoot for us.

"Nahmir where you going at ?" i asked

"Yall can just drop me off in the projects" he said with a calm ass voice.

Ok.  As we pulled up to the projects,we let nahmir out but before he left we exchanged numbers. 

Usually Dee would hype me up but she was still mad.

"Where we going next" she asked

"To your house mines isnt safe as of right now." i said

Was i wrong for shooting omar or was i just protecting myself?🤔