mixed up

kourt pov
as i stand over the toilet only thing i hear is dee laughing and lisa talking shit. i dont know what came over me all i know was that i was nausea .

After i got done cleaning my mess up i go in the room preparing my self for this news i was about to tell them.

i finally come back and have a seat on the bed looking into each of their eyes .

Eww kourt you make a bitch think you gay looking at me like that,lisa said

girll shut up ,but as yall know i was kidnap today and stuff by jaebion....

let me take yall back ... so yall remember that day i came over here because jaebion wasnt answering the phone or my text? Well after i left from your house i went over to jae house and his mama answered the door and said he had left last night. so i went to 1800 block and he wasnt their either ,only place i hadnt hit up that he would usually be at was the traphouse. i pull up and knock on the door but nobody answered it . i decided to pull the knob for confirmation that no one was there and the door unlocked. I walk in the house only to see omar sitting on the couch smoking a big ass blunt and about  3 bottles of alcohol on the floor around him. i questioned him about why was it so junky and where jaebion was but he wasnt paying attention .i walk up to him to slap the shit out of him for looking at my titties and he pulled my arm and layed me on the table.i struggled to get out of his grip for several minutes but i was still stuck in his grip . he pulls off my top aan-..... and pulls down my pants but i kept fight him and fighting him but it seemed like the more i moved the tighter his grip was. i kept looking into his red eyes trying to make since of why he was doing this to his bestfriend (jae) and to me but only thing i saw were the demons in his eyes . i look around at my surroundings and remember that jaebion always kept my mini gold gun in my hand bagg for emergencies. as i wiggle and wiggle i managed to grab it and aim somewhere on omars body but during the time i couldnt see what i was i aiming at on his body and he moved his arm which had my hand on the trigger and- ......it went off ,i said with hot remorseful tears falling uncontrollably.

I didnt mean to shot him ,i said
i killed my own friend , i will never be the same.look at me ,i dont even deserve to be here .i took somebody's son life ,somebody's bestfriend life, somebody's boyfriend life ..... Its all because of me,i cry out in De'Ariels arms

Dee pov

As i sit in amusement visualizing the story kourt had told at us ,i began to cry too.

I know kourt did not mean to kill him but what happened ,happened and i cant go back into the past to fix that .

I wish i could have been here for my bestfriend rather then being unsupportive.  This is going to be something she remembers for a long ass time . Damn i wish i could fix things🤦🏼‍♀️

Lisa Pov.
That damn kourt ,i think in my head as she continues to cry

Kourt why didn't you tell us when this first happened. I thought we we're suppose to be bestfriends . what happened to " I PrOmIsE I WoNt KeEp SeReCtS?" . what happened to we must trust each other with our darkest secrets? I know  you feeling bad right now but maybe you wouldnt have so much remorse and anger built up inside of you right now if you would have been told us! i said semi- yelling

I look at her as she was still crying.  Then about 2 minutes pass and out of no where , she snaps her head my direction and stand up with red puffy eyes and starts laughing . She walks back & forth and in my head all i could think was "this bitch is really crazy"

She look up at me ,then stopped . " SO BITCH WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY?? YOU TRYNA CALL ME FAKE OR WHAT ? ALL I DONE FOR YALL AND YOU GONE SIT HERE AND TRY TO YELL AT ME ?umm kourt calm down" ,is what she whispered to her self before beginning to talk again. " im sorry about that ladies ,she said with a smile". But ok back to you lisa , dont you ever in yo life try me like that , I didnt tell yall at the time because everybody was already going through an emotional time with their relationships and families and everything else . I didnt wont to throw my burdens on any body else just  because i was going through something . i thought i could hold it in but i guess not .EVERYBODY wants me to be little miss perfect but IM NOT . im tired of holding shit in to protect other peoples feelings . I guess yall wanted this crazy bitch to come out of me . i dont need not one of yall and never will ,yall are just as irreplaceable as my parents. At one point in time i didnt know yall and it can go BACK to that . understood?"

me and dee nod our head and look at each other ,with a shocked face.

damn who knew kourt ass had so much hell built up in her. i guess i really pushed a button huh.