Chapter Three: Stronger Than You Know

Third Person's POV

This are really heating up for Wendy now. First thing she knew she was taken to another world where animals are the natives, then she gets adopted by a tiger and becomes a princess and now she's fighting with a red sky dragon that claims to be her mother's old friend.

"FIGHT BACK!!!" Her opponent shouts, as fire burst out of her mouth.

Wendy barely dodge this one.

Wendy's POV

I manage to dodge all of Kestrel's attack, but I'm never able to dodge the ones with fire on it, just this one. My physical strength isn't enough to give her damage so what should I do? What power is she talking about? Those were the things that kept running in my thoughts. Kestrel claims I was a sky dragon like her because my mom was but I don't believe in her words, I mean how can I be a dragon? I don't even look like one, and I certainly don't feel like one. Once my thoughts finally stop spinning I felt something crash down on my body and then everything went black.

––**––

Hours later (probably), I woke up with Kestrel in her human form, she looked disappointed.

"A broken bone or two you're very lucky to survive after being crush under my claws. I doubt most humans can withstand that." She said.

"But I think you did broke my ribs." I stated painfully, as I hold my ribs.

"Please, dragon bones are suppose to be as hard as diamonds nothing's broke in you, now come." She stated, as she starts to walk away.

I got up on my feet and ran after her. Kestrel's long ruby cape was being dragged on the white ground behind her while her red dress hardly reached the ground, just stopped at her feet where she wore red ruby heals. Kestrel almost looks like a famous actress or something with her human outfit, I wouldn't be surprise if people think she's weird back at our world.

"Sit." She ordered, as she points to a white chair across her own white chair.

My thoughts then returned to... God knows where I am. There was a cafe coffee table in between us with a green umbrella on top, and the table itself was glass clear like water. Where did this table come from? I thought.

"Wendy..." Kestrel called returning back earth land.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"You don't show your true strength, you don't show your true strength as a dragon. You hardly even attack me." She said.

"That's because I don't know what you're talking about, I don't even know how to awaken this power you're talking about." I explained.

"You are stronger than you know Wendy. If you just dig deep and reach harder you'll awaken it, and you'll see what I'm talking about." Kestrel stated.

Stronger than I know. I thought.

"Now, back to training." Kestrel exclaimed, as she got up and turns back into a dragon. "Now, come at me with all you got." She adds.

I got up from my seat and slightly nod.

––**––

Third Person's POV

As fiery explosions appear throughout the white world of nothingness, Wendy ends up flying and crashes on what looked like a stone white pillar. How did this get here? She thought looking at the pillar confuse.