🌻 1 🌻

Seokjin

"Worthless child! Why can't you be like your older brother! You can't do anything right in this family!" Mom shouted as she threw a bottle of beer almost hitting me on the head.

Just let it slide Jin, she's still your mother.

Ever since dad left her, mom has been a shit mom not caring about me, and putting more effort on my older brother Seokmin.

Her reason for hating me? I look similar to my father. Everytime she looks at me, it reminds her of dad

I picked up the broken glass from the bottle she threw one by one.

"Sometimes I question why you are my son. You're fucking worthless like your father" the smell of cigarettes said hello to me as she passed by walking up the stairs to her room, and shutting her door loudly.

Those words broke my heart. Every word makes me shatter into broken pieces.

A tear escaped from my eyes, running down my cheek.

Be a man! Don't be a wimp Jin. Get ahold of yourself.

I threw all the broken glass in the trash, and proceeded upstairs to my room aswell, shutting my door quietly and locking it

A long sigh, thats all I could do. It's been too long since dad left and mom talking shit to me, yet I'm still not used to it. Everytime mom talks shit to me, I sob like the worthless son that I am.

I sat on the side of my bed, and stripped off my shirt.

I looked at the blade on my night desk. The same blade I use every night, whenever I feel like torturing myself. Without hesitation, I took the blade and started cutting my wrist not caring about the after pain of this.

Blood came running out from the fresh cuts I've made.

Why does it feel so good to torture your own skin?

The smell of blood, the pain, telling me to do it more and more.

I forced myself to sleep not knowing what will happen the next day. I hope I get a pinch lucky dust particles tomorrow, if that would really happen that is.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 will be out soon :>>

Dont forget to vote!¡ helps a lot 🤙