Rotten to the core

Third persons P.o

"They say am trouble they say am bad they say am evil and that makes me glad"sang Mal daughter of Maleficent

"A dirty no good down to the bone your worst nightmare can't take me home" sang Jay son of Jafar.

"So we got some mischief in are blood" sang Evie Daughter of the evil queen

"Can you blame us we never got no love" sang Sam Sanderson oldest child of Sarah Sanderson.

"They think am callous a low life hood I feel so useless" sang Carlos son of cruella De vil

"MISUNDERSTOOD" shouted all five.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the baddest of them all welcome to my wicked world wicked world" sang  Sam Mal and Evie.

All five joined together pushing the fence to the side. "I'm rotten to the core core rotten to the core who could ask for more am nothing like the like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the I'm rotten to the- I'm rotten to the core" .

All five grabbed metal polls and started banging them on pipes and started laughing.

"Call me a schemer call me a freak how can you say that am just unique" sang Mal as she spray painted a purple M on a sheet pulling it away to revile a man taking a bath.

"What me a traitor ain't got your back are we not friends what's up with that" sang Jay as he stole a metal teapot.

"So we're misfits so we're flirts" sang Evie.

"We broke your hearts we made you hurt" sang sam as he winked at a scarf salesmen.

"The past is past forgive the truth is" sang Carlos.

"YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET" all five shouted.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world wicked world" Mal sam And Evie sang together watching the boys mess about. "Come on" Carlos shouted.

They all ran out into the street with fellow villain kids joining in. I'm rotten to the core core rotten to the core am rotten to the core core who could ask for more am nothing like the like the kids next door am rotten to the am rotten to the am rotten to the core.
After that they stopped singing.

...................................................................................................................................
Sams P.o

Mal just took a piece of candy form a baby that was coming by and we all started laughing. Life might be tuff here but it's not bad all the time. Suddenly everyone started running away screaming from two goons who were coming up we all knew what that ment. Maleficent.

The goons stepped aside Mals mum. " Stealing candy Mal am so disappointed" Maleficent Said. Mal pouted. "It was form a baby" she said hopefully". Maleficent took it from Mal and spat on it and put it under her arm pit. " give it back to the dreadful creature" Maleficent Said. The goon took it over to the baby. "Mum" Mal whined. "It's the deeds Mal that make the difference between mean and truly evil" Maleficent Said as she waved to the mother of the baby.  "When I was your age I was" "Cursing entire kingdoms" Mal finished. "You walk with me" Said Maleficent as she and Mal walked over to a corner. "What do you think are parents want?" Carlos asked. "No idea but it can not be good for us"I said. It's true just a month ago me and the others were tasked with finding Maleficents dragon eye sceptre which almost resulted in us getting killed at least five times.

They came back over." Oh there's news I hurried the lead" Maleficent Said slightly laughing. " You five have been chosen to go to a new school in Auradon" she said. "Well be seeing you Mal" I Said and tried to run for it I was caught by two goons who brought me back over to the others. "What?" Mal said. "Am not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses" she said. "And perfect princes" Evie added at that I started day dreaming like her. Mal just gave us a really look. "I don't do uniforms unless it's leather you feel me" he said holding a hand up for a high five I pushed it down to save him anymore embarrassment. "I read somewhere they allow dogs in Auradon mum sis dithered Vicious pack animals who eat boys who don't behave" he said slightly scared. Jay barked behind him and made him jump. I giggled at that. " yeah and am not going anywhere where the kids of those kids who helped kill my family for a second time I'd rather claw my eyes out"I Said.

"Yeah mum we're not going" Mal Said. " oh your thinking small pumpkin it's all about world domination" Maleficent Said. "KNUCKLE HEADS"she shouted.

She and her goons began to the bargain castle which was also Mal and Maleficents house. "Maaal" she called in a singsong voice.

They began to walk there but if we were going to Auradon I better start packing. I ran to my aunt and mums beauty shop.