①②

4:20
The air was cool, as the window was not shut too long ago. It was raining, the glass was fogged up making the room smell damp, like dew early in the morning. Although this was a Pleasant smell, it sparked a memory in the girl.

Yet the girl did not wish to be reminded of this memory and the last time she was up to smell the morning dew, as she happened to be standing at a cliff top.

The boys brown hair curing slightly at its ends due to the moist room, it looked pretty yet the boy felt anything but pretty.

4:30

The nurse returned, slightly less jolly as it seamed the relentlessness of her job had started to break her. She smiled as she entered though, two hot chocolates in her hands.

"Here you go my two honey pots, drink up! Hopefully supper should be along in a second"

The girl smiled at the silly nicknames she gave them and took the hot chocolate. She breathed in the calming smell of the warm chocolate drink.

The girls reactions made the nurse smile, the boy noticed, a pure and truly happy smile. This must have been the best part of her job he suspected.

He took his own chocolate then, smiled at the nurse and thanked her even though he had not intention of drinking it. He'd had far to many luxuries within the short time he'd been in the hospital, of which none of them he truly deserved.

The nurse had a yellow glow that came off her and filled ever room she stepped into, she smile as bright as the sun and her eyes as peaceful as the moon.

"Okay, drink up pumpkin!" She said looking at the boy "I'll be back later to grab your mugs and I'll see if there are some good books downstairs seeing as you don't seam to have any entertainment" and with that she left the room.

This was the point when the boy with the green eyes head filled with voices...

4:35

He looked at the hot chocolate, there was steam floating up of the pipping hot liquid and disappearing into the atmosphere. It wasn't that bad to drink it right? He didn't deserve it but the nurse was so kind, and he...

no, what's wrong with you?

You don't deserve it,

You have had far too much in this hospital, none of which you deserve

Go and pour that drink out the window, you're not allowed to drink it

'Why not? I mean she can drink it.' He looked over at the girl who also seamed to also be having second thoughts now.

Because she's beautiful

She deserves it

She's actually a good human being

Now go to the window and pour it out

'But...'

N o ! J u s t g o!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~