Six

Your POV~ My Mom came by and gave me my stuff and now me and Gaten are in his room. "We should do something..go somewhere," I said. He looked at me for a while then said, "Alright..how about we..go to..WALMART!!" I jumped up and hugged him saying, "Yasss!"

Me and Gaten arrived at Walmart and since he was famous and I was..sort of not quite yet anyway we wore outfits. I wore:

He wore:

He wore:

He held my hand as we walked towards the toys section

He held my hand as we walked towards the toys section. When we were walking I caught glimpses of people looking. We arrived and I noticed a box with big stuffed animals in it. I smirked and looked around to see if anyone was around that worked here. I let go of Gatens hand and ran jumping in it. I popped up to see Gaten bent over laughing with his phone out. He was recording me! I smiled and hugged one of the bears. "H-hey..that's my..job," he said between laughs. I noticed people were trying to hide while recording us. I shrugged and looked back over to see Gaten calmed down now. "I love this bearrrrr," I said snuggling with it. "Oh gosh, I'll buy you one and you should probably get out of there," he said laughing. "No no I don't need one, and Alright but I think I'm stuck," I said scratching the back of my neck nervously. He shook his head smiling and grabbed my hands pulling me up. He got me out and wrapped his arms around my waist spinning me around. Luckily no one was recording that. "I love you so much, you weirdo," he said smiling and putting me down. "Love you too goofball," I said rubbing my nose against his. He smiled and took my hand again walking in one of the toy isles.

We walked out of Walmart and waited for Joe to pick us up since he took us. Surprisingly. Gaten had his arm around my waist and my head was laying on his shoulder as we waited. Joe picked us up and took us to Fun City. After a little bit we finally made it. Joe said he'll be back in 30 minutes and told us to be ready when it's time to go. We walked in and went to the front desk paying. "You don't have to pay," I said crossing my arms. He hugged me and kissed my cheek saying, "To bad." We walked in getting tokens. A couple of people were looking at us. A person ran up to us saying, "Hi! Are you Gaten Matarazzo??" I looked over to Gaten and he said, "Yes." "Oh my gosh! Can I get a picture?" He smiled and said, "Sure." The person pulled out his phone and Gaten got by him smiling. I smiled until Gaten looked at me. He pulled me with him getting me in the picture. The person snapped another picture thanking him and said, "Oh..is that your girlfriend?" I blushed and Gaten said, "Well..I believe so." He kissed my cheek and my face turned red. The person nodded and walked off. He seemed annoyed? I shrugged it off and we went around the place playing games. I drank to much pop while we were at it and I said, "Hey I need to go to the bathroom." "Oh I do too," he said as we both walked over to the restrooms. We walked in and I did my business. I washed my hands quickly so I wasn't having Gaten wait on me. I came out and seen he wasn't anywhere. Guess he's still in there. I was on my phone waiting until I felt something cold against my back. "Don't move or you'll get hurt..badly," The person said in my ear. I gulped nervously and the person said, "Now tell me where is Gaten?" I was about to say something until the boys bathroom opened revealing Gaten. His smile faded and he noticed what was going on. "Y/n..who is that? Hey! What are you doing?! Don't make me call the co-" he was cut off by the person saying, "Shut it! If you call or do anything she'll get hurt. Now walk over here slowly." Gaten walked over and the guy turned him around by me with the gun still pointed against my back. "Now we're gonna walk out and don't do anything or both of you will get hurt." I knew who it was! It was the person from earlier that wanted a picture. We walked out of the place and a van showed up. We were pushed in it and blind folded. I felt like crying right now.