Nine

Your POV~
I woke up to the smell of bacon and other food and noticed Gaten was gone. I sat up rubbing my eyes and grabbed my bag to change. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Gawd I looked terrible. My hair was everywhere and had light bags under my eyes. I pulled out an adidas black and white shirt with some denim jean shorts. Since my hair wasn't really gonna work out today, I put it up in a messy bun. I put on a pair of white ankle high socks and decided to put shoes on later. I did my foundation and did light eyeshadow and mascara. I put everything back into my bag and came out of the bathroom. I put my bag back into Gaten's room and went to downstairs to the kitchen. Gaten had a little apron on and was singing while making eggs. I pulled my phone out and recorded him. I let out a little giggle and he took notice. He turned around and smiled at me saying, "Morning Babe!" I blushed and realized I was still recording. He kissed my cheek and hugged me. He took my phone out of my hand and it was still recording. He faced the camera infront of him and smiled talking to it. "Yo to whoever Y/n is gonna show this to. We're having a blast and right now me and Y/n, my girlfriend are about to eat. She spent the night with me, which was awesome and I really hope she never leaves." He looked at me and pulled me in with one hand and the other with the camera facing us. He put his lips on top of mine while I was now red faced. He pulled away looking me into the eyes then looked back at the camera. "Well that's all guys! Bye." He stopped recording and gave my phone back. "C'mon let's eat," he said grabbing my hand. He pulled out a chair for me to sit in and I did. He got two plates and sat one infront of me and the other where he was gonna sit.

Me and Gaten arrived at my house and both of us walked up to my door. It was Sunday which meant I'd have to go to my new school. My mom opened the door smiling at me and Gaten then said, "There you are honey, we gotta discuss about your new school." "Hi Mrs. Y/l/n, if you don't mind me asking, what school is she applying at," Gaten asked smiling at my mom. "Oh well we were gonna apply (I don't know what school)" "Oh thats awesome! That's my school actually." "Oh well then Y/n, you get to see Gaten at school. Gaten could you show Y/n around?" "Id love too," Gaten said. I smiled and we all chatted a little longer then my mom said bye. Gaten hugged me and kissed my cheek then left saying, "I love you."

~(Sorry I rushed but im working on the next chapter right now. It won't take long}~

~Millssss🐠