hard to choose

3weeks later

Well here we are mateo has been here for like 2 weeks an his eyes change a lot an his actions too.

I think its cute though. The new thing about me an Donaven is that he hasn't been chillin wit me at all lately which is making me depressed.

I've never felt depressed before but I know it hurts. I don't like it at all.

Right now I'm at home looking outside of my window.

Then all of a sudden mateo's in front of me but outside of my window.

"You busy". He ask he looked nervous an scared.

I bite my bottom lip an shock my head."no". Then he flys in my room which I was shocked.

"Mateo are you even human". I ask kinda scared

He nods." Nice place now what you say". He looks around my room.

"Are you human". I ask again. He just stands there with his eye brows up biting his lip.

"Um can we do something instead of talking". He ask." Ma-". He cuts me off." Here you have any thing to eat or you have a phone right". He says fast.

I stand up an walk to him. He keep moving things an touching my stuff.

"Mateo chill". I grab his hands." Now I asked a question so answer it I answered yours". I smile

"What if I don't want to". He says looking pissed." Then I'm busy an you can leave". I say with one eye brow up.

"Fine no". He says sitting on the floor kriss crossed. I sit the same way in front of him.

"What are you then". I sit back." I don't now but I'm not human humans don't do this". He puts his hand out an its all blue an its me like how I'm sitting right now.

I move then it moves in his hand how I am. It looked like fire flams but its blue.

He closes his hand an it goes away. He looked down." Mateo let me help you". I lay down in front of him. I was so close to his lips.

I look up at him."please". He shacks his head an gets up an jumps out the window. I run up to my window an he's walking just fine.

He was heading to the woods.

Honestly I don't know how he's not hurt my house is a 4 story house an he's not hurt.

I sigh. I go through my drawer an put this on.

I go down stairs an my sisters were matching well not but they wear shit like this when they are going to the club house

Kesha the dark blue jeans with the crop top an Kay with the other.

"Y'all goin to the club house". I ask. They nod."ill go with y'all". They nod again. We start walkin through the woods.

Then mateo falls next to us. My sisters an me run to him." Mateo you ok". Kesha asks him."wait you know him". I ask her.

"All of us who goes to the club house know". Kay says." Yeah I'm fine now". He smiles at us.

"Your so damn cute when you smile". Kesha says. I roll my eyes. I hate when she talks like a white girl its just ew.

When we get to the club house a new girl is there an mateo almost drools.

I wipe it off."ew mateo". I make an ew face at him an he does it back." You wanna fight". I chuckle." Lets go then"." For real or horse play". He ask.

"Horse play". He grabs me an we tumble every were an we were play fighting like if we were twins playing with each other.

"Ow ok stop mateo". I giggle. Now he's tickling me. My hair went from a messy bun to every were.

I was kicking an giggling then he finally stops when Donaven an the girl come over.

He looks at me then mateo."what". I giggle a little cause I feel like mateo is still tickling me.

"Nothin". He grabs the girls hand an walks up stairs." Wow wow wow nigga". I hop up an walk up stairs an everybody is up here.

He was sitting on the couch still holding her hand." So your with her now huh". I ask laughing. It wasn't fake it was for real.

"You ok". Kesha ask holding me back. I snatch my self from her." Yeah he's prolly with her because I've been with mateo".

Then mateo was standing on the last step from just coming up here. He points at him self." Me". He says looking nervous.

"Come here babe". I lay my hand out an he comes to me an holds my hand.

"Its fine he can be with you your prolly his age any way"." She is". He says." We are just friends its settled". He says to me.

I shrug." We've always been fucker". I let go of mateos hand an walk down stairs.

I go to the balcony an I wanted to die right now. I jump off then I'm just floating then I'm moved back but to mateos arms.

He hugs me around my neck an I hug him around his waist. Then tears fall down on to his shirt an his jacket too.

"Its ok Kaylee". He hugs me tighter. I chuckle." Is that a nick name". I smile at him. He looks down at me." Do you want it from me".

I smile an nod." That works"."what can I call you"." Go head make one for me". I start to think

"Oooo mataetae". I say but in a baby voice. He chuckles." Ok". Then he wipes away my tears that are still on my cheeks.

I hug him again an he buffs cause I slammed into him." My bad"." Your good an for the first time I feel hurt".

I chuckle." Shut up". He smirks an rolls his eyes." Now get on my back an ill drive off the balcony ". He said

I did as told an he ran off the balcony. I screamed like if I was on a roller coaster. I can hear him giggling.

He keep running an the air breezed through me an the wind made my hair go back. I smiled an put my chin on mateos right shoulder.

I hugged him once again but around his neck." I love you". Then we were going down. I look down an we were in the air not the ground.

I let go for some reason an me an mateo were falling down. I screamed an mateo just flew to me.

"Mateo help me". I scream. Then I was getting closer to the floor.

He was still there then I hit the floor. I looked up an he wasn't there. I felt deezy I felt my head an I saw blood then every thing went black.

Mateo p.o.v
I saw her on the ground bleeding like crazy. I flew back to the club house an every body was still there.

"Guys she needs help an I don't have a phone on me". I start feeling on my pockets. Kesha an Kay jump of the balcony. They weren't walking they were flying.

My eye brows went up. Then the rest of them flew behind them. I went behind all of them.

I was a little confused cause I thought I was like this. Even the new girl was flying with us.

"Mateo has to show us why we sittin here clueless". Kay says. I go in front of them an then I land on the ground were Kalanni is.

Then I fly off."were you going how she get hurt"." Me an her were on the tree this tall one right here"." An she told me to jump off an I did then she feel off without a warning".

"Stupid she was hurt an she prolly wanted to kill her self". Kesha said. I nod." I wasn't thinking about her being hurt I wanted to make her happy".

I fly off