chapter three

So, Messed Up is finally out.

People are really going wild on the Internet.

But, since the movie is out of the way, I can go to another studio and film It Wasn't Me now.

"Hey, Aaron!" Jacob was walking out of the studio. We'd just watched the entire movie and cringed at our characters.

"Hey Jacob," I said. "Did you tune in to Milo Whittaker's show last night or..."

"Dude, I always watch that show." he said. "That's how I know you were on it. But like seriously, are you going to let Michael push you around and force you to date Cooke for some damn publicity?"

"Oh, it's not for publicity in his eyes." I said, putting my hands in my jacket pockets.

"And the kid that asked you if that was true; dude, you went all diluted eyes when he asked you and you looked at him." he said.

He smirked. "Is Aaron Olson looking for a boyfriend?"

"He may or may not be," I said, looking up, grinning. "He knows all the boys I follow on Instagram from set,"

"He's been on your Instagram?" Jacob's mouth hung open. "Well, we've come to a conclusion."

"What conclusion is that?"

buzz! buzz! buzz!

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and read the notifications.

chrisfadei saw your photo.

chrisfadei liked your photo.

chrisfadei started following you.

I stared at my phone, stopping dead in my tracks.

Jacob backtracked, I handed him the phone, and he read the notification.

In my head: I was squealing all over the place and giggling and jumping on the spot and being happy.

In real life: I came to the sudden realization that Michael would beat the shit out of me if I broke up with Alissa for Chris.

Ohhh shit.