Open Gym Murders

Chapter 1:

Ashley's POV: "OMG Katie look what I'm going to wear." Tonight was the Cheer Athletics open gym sleepover and everybody, even cheerleaders from Spirit of Texas and Champion were coming. Katie left cheetahs 3 weeks ago, nobody knows why, but she promised me to come. I hope everything's ok...

Katie's POV: I wish Ashley could realize that I could care less about her new Taco Bell nifintys she so fake I mean I guess I have dyed my hair before but Ashely has bleached her hair every other week since she was 9. Anyways I really don't want to go to this open gym I mean they shouldn't make cheetahs (of past cheetahs) paid $10 to go I mean all I'm going to is talk to the wannabe and take pictures for Instagram "follow me Katie" "give me a shoutout Katie" this slumber party is going to be shit. "Ashely come on we have to get Starbucks and other snooty cheerleader thing lets go AHAHAHA."

Ashley's POV: Katie's being really weird I mean I get that it sucks going to Spirit I mean it kinda like a step down but she doesn't have to be rude I mean she always been rude to me just because I'm barbie and in Magcon (well my mom paid the director of Magcon $50,000 so I can be in it, I mean who wouldn't want to breath Magcon air ahahahahahahaha) and I promote more stuff I mean it not my fault she looks like I man.

Killer's POV: Tonight's the Cheer Athletics open gym so that means it's time. I have been waiting since the middle of last season to do this. I had on my black blinged out nike sport bra and matching shorts and my claws out bow because the claws are coming out, and there coming out hard.