Meanwhile at the party

Chapter 4:

Ashley POV: I feel like I haven't seen Katie all night, I mean if she's mad at me she should just come up and talk to me "Katie were have you been?" she was walking with Flo, the hottest cheetah, "Oh I have just stunting with Flo". The only thing I have ever been jealous over with Katie is that she went to prom with Flo. I prettier than Katie and I am a much better cheerleader too. "Hey Ashley wanna to grab pizza before all of the booger-face Itty Bitty Kitty's come and get all of the cheese?" Ok so at least she isn't ignoring me I mean I bought her a FaceTime with Nash Greir I mean he's stupid anyways the only talent he has is blue eyes, I should have stayed on the Magcon tour not him.

Katie's POV: I am having a much better time than I thought I mean I'm with the hottest boy I know and now I'm getting pizza and punch and everything is WHAT!?!?!?!?!? OMG WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!!! This idiot from lions just dropped pizza sauce on my shorts does she know I'm THE Katie Kizer..... obviously she doesn't.

"Relax Katie" said Ashely "your shorts are black no one is going to see the stain or know it's there" "I-D-C Ashley I know it there and I care" Katie said with a fierce fury. Flo tried to help but she pushed him away and ran to the bathroom crying. "I would never push you away like that Flo" said Ashley "What?" said Flo. "DANNGERS" yelled Ashely "I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD." She ran away.

Reagan's POV: "Hey Jamie do you know were Peyton is I think I need to talk to y'all I'm sorry if it seems like I have been ignoring y'all it just I think I need to bond with my team" "NO" snapped Jamie "why would I care where Peyton is, she's an idiot" "Jamie why would you say that you two have always been friends I mean y'all paid 2x2 productions to make y'all a best friends video and you even planed her whole surprise party just last week." "It was an act Reagan can you see shes stealing my spot as point flyer and she can even do a back-handspring" "Jamie she can't steal what isn't your" "OMG Reagan that was so mean and by the way....*looong pause* your fake tan is showing"