Chapter Three

I didn't really know what else to say but "Oh."

"A girl as sexy as you will get picked up easily in a place like this." His fingers left my legs and moved to my arms. He ran his index finger down my arm. "If you don't know what you want, you could find yourself in a situation you don't want to be in."

I swallowed hard. "What do you mean?"

"Take Master Michael over there for example." Luke nodded toward to the corner where a woman was tied up in something that looked like a harness. She was gagged, had clamps on her nipples, and he was yanking on her hair while he had what appeared to look like really rough sex with her. I looked away from the scene, embarrassed.

It made me feel like a voyeur watching them, even though it was the intent. "It's okay to watch them," Luke whispered. "That's why they do it out here. They get off on knowing that people are watching them."

I found myself staring at them again. And I realized I liked watching them - it turned me on in a way I didn't know was possible. Luke had moved his hand from my collarbone up to my chin and lips. He rubbed his thumb across my bottom lip.

"You see, Master Michael likes to push his subs. He get's off on their pain."

"Why?" I whispered, still staring at them. "That seems.. mean."

Luke chuckled softly. "No, it's not mean. Master Michael is a very considerate Dominate. He knows what he likes, and only takes subs who like the same. He pushes them to their limit but never past."

"How does he know their limits?" I asked, intrigued by all this. I wanted to know more, everything.

"It takes time, but he learns through experimentation. Each time he's with his submissive, he tries something new, something different. If it works, he takes it one step further. If it doesn't, he tries something new." He ran the pad of his thumb across my lip again, and he slid his hand around to the back of my neck pulling me into a forceful kiss. His teeth nipped on my bottom lip, and his tounge explored my mouth with hungry dominance.

Beneath me, I felt his erection progressively getting harder and it excited me. I put my hands around his neck and leaned into his kiss, enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. It was a kiss unlike any I've ever had. To be honest, it ended much too soon.

I felt captured by his nature, the way he explained the bouts of the club. He wasn't shy, he was experienced and spoke strongly. I have always viewed sex as taboo. I lost my virginity to a guy I had know since diapers and it was a mundane experience I never really considered more for myself.

As the kiss ended I felt flustered. I bit my lip looking down to the floor. This was really happening.