Meaghan and Niall :)

Meaghan's POV 

I was meeting one of my best guy friends at Nando's toady. We hadn't seen each other since the time where I snuck into his dorm and put whipped cream on the boys in his dorm and his head. Then my friends and I woke them up with an air horn! Totally epic! Haha. Anyways, that was about 3 weeks ago so I was going to catch up with him today.  

"See you, mum! I'm going to see James!" I screamed out to mum 

"Ok! Say hi to him for me!" she replied. Like I was going to do that. What was I going to say? Oh hi my mum says hi? Pfft. Yeah right.  

I quickly brushed my shoulder-length caramel, brown, blonde coloured hair out of my face and walked towards the place where we decided to meet. I could see his blonde hair with his usual cap so I decided to surprise him. I quietly snuck up behind him. 

"Boo!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He literally jumped out of his skin. He turned around and there in front of me was not James. Instead of James, around turned a very familiar Irish lad.  

"Oh my gosh! It's Niall!" I said, stupidly.  

"Sh! Keep it down. I'm just trying to buy some Nando's." he said.  

"Whoops ok." he quickly went in and came out with a large bag of food.  

"Do you want some?" He asked me. 

"Um. No. You love your Nando's. You can have it." I replied. 

"It's ok! I'm willing to share with you." he said. "Follow me." he grabbed my hand and then pulled me towards a building. We quickly climbed the stairs and opened the door. There in front of me was Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry sitting on the floor watching Toy Story. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm dreaming." I said.  

"Love, you're not. Hi. I'm Louis." Louis said, coming up and shaking my already shaky hand.  

"I'm Meaghan." I said. 

"Nice name." he said.  

"Meaghan, come over here. Have some Nando's." Niall said. 

"You should feel special. He never shares his Nando's. Not even with me." Liam whispered into my ear. I walked over to him and sat down next to him on the floor.  

"Here." he said offering some.  

"Um. Thanks. By the way, why did you bring me here? And why are you sharing your Nando's with me?" I asked him. "You don't even share it with the boys." 

"There's something interesting about you. I think you're my special princess." he said, then leaned in and kissed me.  

"This really must be a dream. I can't be kissing you in real life. I'm not model, or dancer. I'm not beautiful." I said. 

"This isn't a dream and you don't have to be a model or a dancer cause you're beautiful to me." he said then kissed me once again.

Hope you like it Meaghan :D