Chapter 2 training day

We were accepted, and expected to be at devil city before 0600 (6 A.M.) next morning. We arrive at devil city, we are told choose your weapon and our Titan. I chose the hemlock bf-r and the ogre for my Titan and the quad rocket for my Titan weapon, T.U.P. chose the compact SMG and the atlas with the x60 chain gun. As soon as everybody had chosen their weapon and Titan they let out the spectres. START PRESENTATION. SPECTRES, SPECTRES ARE HUMANOID ROBOTS THAT ARE SENT TO THE FRONTLINE OF WAR. THEY CAN BE SHOT, OR HACKED BY JABBING YOUR MULTI PURPOSE KNIFE INTO THEIR WEAK SPOT IN THE BACK OF THEIR HEAD TO FORCE THAT SPECTRE AND ALL THE OTHER SPECTRES IN ITS SQAUD TO BE YOUR PERSONAL GAURDS. END PRESENTATION. Everyone spreads out and start to run up and on walls, I creep up behind a spectre then jab my multi purpose knife in the back of its head to hack it to force it and the other spectres in its squad on to our side who then set out to destroy there mechanical brothers. After a few minutes T.U.P. calls in his Titan, a squad of spectres formed where T.U.P. called his Titan to land. T.U.P.'s 'atlas' class Titan landed on the spectres and instantly obliterated them, heads, circuit boards, microchips, pistons went everywhere. 'Atlas' picks up T.U.P. and he clambers inside the Titan to gain control of 'Atlas', there are switches, levers, control panels, lights, a screen with the outside of the Titan and a joystick in the middle. But T.U.P. does not stay in long as he jumps out instantly then sets the Titan to 'follow' mode. T.U.P. jumps out because he loves running up and on walls to be stealthy.