Chapter 3 the calm before the storm

-2 DAYS LATER-
-AN EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION CAN BE HEARD ALL AROUND THE COMPOUND-
It reads"This is vice admiral graves,we need the pilots on the front line NOW! A counter transmission is broadcasted."But sir they have only had 3 days training."
" I DO NOT CARE I NEED THEM ON THE FRONT LINE S.T.A.T.! Sending a shiver down everybody's spine. "Yes sir." Replies a whimpering voice.
-0600 NEXT MORNING-
All the pilots (Titan pilots) load into the drop ships. Drop ships only have space for four pilots. T.U.P. and I are in drop ship ZLRX2 and the other four pilots are in drop ship ZLRX1.
Their names of these pilots are: Renzor, Vox, Epoch and nya.
Everyone was briefed on the mission on the star trip to the planet gamma X1J87 this mission is called hard point.
START PRESENTATION. HARD POINT, THE GOAL IN HARD POINT IS TO GET TO A DESIGNATED POSITION STAY THERE LONG ENOUGH TO HACK INTO THE MAINFRAME. ONCE YOU HAVE CONTROL OF THE POINT THE HEAVY TURRET ABOVE THE POINT IS NOW CONTROLLED BY YOUR TEAM, WHICH MEANS IT WILL SHOT ANY ENEMY'S THAT COME BY. THIS WILL HELP YOUR GOAL OF KILLING 250 ENEMYS. END PRESENTATION.
START PRESENTATION. HEAVY TURRET, A HEAVY TURRET IS A TURRET, TURRETS SHOOT ENEMYS WITH THEIR TWIN X270 BALLISTIC CANNONS. THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE SENTRY 1. HACK THE CONTROL PANEL WITH YOUR MULTI PURPOSE KNIFE, 2. GAIN CONTROL OF THE HARD POINT UNDERNEATH SOME SENTRIES (ONLY ON HARD POINT MISSIONS). END PRESENTATION.