10

It had been exactly 1 year and 6 months since I broke up with Edwin , Paris moved in with Dylan , and I've been with Jeremiah . It's the happiest I've been my whole life and now that I'm 16 , my dad has taken a whole chill pill and let me live . I'm driving now and he's letting me have a boyfriend . He says that now that I'm older he wants me to start making decisions on my own .

I haven't really spoken to Edwin recently but I do see him around. He stays with a new girl every week and now he's dealing with some new girl named Tiffany . I've seen her around school and I've talked to her but she comes across as cocky . She low-key doesn't like me because I used to mess with Edwin . Edwin graduated 2 years ago and I'm pretty sure he's over me , but why is Tiff so triggered ?

Edwin POV
__________________________________________________
I've been absolutely miserable without Nayla and I miss her so much . Depression started setting in and Simon got me a counselor and a therapist. I've been in and out of relationships trying to fill the void but none of the girls are Nayla. I was so in love with her and I messed up terribly. I wish I could replay the day and never had did her like that. I played her with Diamond and we're not even together anymore.

After I had graduated I just kinda stayed to myself for a while , until I met Tiff and she makes me feel special. I really like her but still she's not Nayla. If I had a chance to get Nayla back I would. I can tell Nobody in PRETTYMUCH really likes her. They all liked Nayla better but I don't care it's not there choice it's mine.

Nayla's POV
__________________________________________________

The rest of the day goes by smoothly and Jeremiah walks me to cheerleading practice and than he's off too Football practice . I kiss him goodbye and than I head to the locker room to get changed.

I come out the locker room and run four laps around the gym because returning to practice

I come out the locker room and run four laps around the gym because returning to practice . Tiffany walks in with Edwin and my heart sinks . The love of my life with here . Tiffany kisses him and run her 4 laps before joining me to start practice.

Edwin's POV
__________________________________________________
I haven't been in school for two years and Tiffany talks me into coming to one of her pointless practices and I finally give in and come . When I finally walk inside I see Nayla and my heart breaks even more . I grab Tiff and kiss her to ease the pain but it only gets worse . I felt miserable and I want to cry . The live of my life is here and I can't even have her . I sit down on the bleachers and focus on my phone .

I honestly wanted to hold her in my arms and liv on her . I knew I was difficult to trust but frfr I never wanted to play Nay , It just sort of happened and so I went with the flow . Practice finally starts and I can't take my eyes off of her.