Author's Note

Hey guys!

So as you noticed, yes, this is not another Riarkle fanfiction. I know, bummer (sorry to disappoint). But, this is an original story that I've been working on for the past few months. Whoa, before you raise your pitchforks, just hear me out. Okay? Okay.

Now, if any of you guys are here from my previous story, which is Secret Meanings (a RIARKLE fanfic), you guys are probably already thinking of leaving right? Yeah, I thought so.

But, when I first created my Wattpad account, it was meant to feature my original stories instead of fanfics but since I was working on a fanfic at the time, I decided to post it first. And it was good. A lot of people read it and I think I might've put out a wrong perspective for you guys.

And while I do want to post more fanfics, I just thought that this story should be up, you know? Since, well, this account was meant for originals.

I'm sorry to disappoint a few of you guys if you were expecting another fanfic (I really am). But, just saying, give this story a try? Perhaps? If you really want another fanfic, then you can voice it out to me if you'd like to. I'll see what I can do.

So, without further ado, let's get this story started, shall we? Hope you enjoy!

Signing off, Goofy