Chapter seven

~~~~~~~~Not Alone~~~~~~~~

Chapter seven
KIM NAMJOON

Everyone has their own problems in life. Even though I'm a Psychologist I have to face lot's of stress and problems as well.

Even though Namjoon was tall handsome and guy whose smile with deep dimples can kill anyone, he didn't choose to flaunt his handsomely face. He wanted to do something for others as his smart and intelligent brain was enough.

As Namjoon was holding a patient's file and seeing her severe case. Seeing this old memories started running through...

Once there was a time when I was in high school with my six caring and loving friends. I didn't had any problems cause everything was fun, everyday was full of surprises with them.

Than after highschool we went to our different different ways. Later there was a time when everything was killing me. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. What to do and what not to do in life was difficult to judge.

Slowly I realised there are many people who are facing so much in their lives. Than I decided to help them. Maybe I could help a little but at least I may save someone's life.

After working hard , I reached to this path. I chose to become a Psychologist. I want to help, I want to see people smiling instead of dying.

In between Dr. La On called "Dr. Kim Namjoon!!" and entered the room where Namjoon was busy wondering something else.

"Namjoon?"  La On called his name again.

Suddenly Namjoon came out of his thoughts. "Oh!! Dr. La On " said Namjoon in surprise.

"What happened?? I called you twice but you...?? " La On asked in concern.

" Nothing, I was just thinking about Mi Sun. " Namjoon said while wondering when he arrived and how he was in such a deep thought that he didn't even heard him calling.

"Oh a girl!!" La On said by stretching girl'

"Uhu! It's not like that, it's about a patient for what I've asked you to come." Namjoon said.

"I see, how's she handling? " asked La On

"Not good, I have a plan we have to treat her in different way. Or else she may take a serious step..." Namjoon said as he felt a pain and guilt of letting a person face problems as he should help them. He worried, what if he couldn't?

"A plan?" asked La On             "Yes she is in a stage where she can kill herself" Namjoon continued..... " When I met her in a park she was sitting on a chair and was crying. I know what's a big deal in it, anyone can have their own personal space. But 12:00 clock at night a girl all alone in the whole damn park." Namjoon continued saying this while walking round and round in a same direction.

As he noticed La On was listening to him. He continued.

" I was passing by cause I had a late night meeting. I wanted her to be safe. So I went to ask her why she's alone over here. It wasnt safe for her. I was just standing there trying hard to know what's wrong, but she didn't answered.... After trying hard enough she told me to go away no one have to care about  me he hates me, you hate me everyone hates me"

"I said nothing it wasn't the right time to explain her So I gave her my card, then she stopped and saw my card. As she got to know I was a psychologist. You won't believe what happened next......She asked why she feel good when she see her own blood. Than She asked why her heart pains when she think about her boyfriend who cheated on her. I met her again a lot of time to understand her problems and now she's in worse condition." Namjoon said this he was about to continue....

"What that's very severe!!!" La On said in very tensed tone. Knowing about what she mean about her blood feeling good that means she's self-harming.

"At that day As soon as she said that I saw her hands, so many cuts were there on her hand. I felt a rush of anger I really wanted to slap her ... It's not like I use violence on people but her cuts were pretty deep anything can happen to  her if she'll go on like this but I  couldn't.  if I did she might turn out bad.  At that time I just asked her where she lives later I dropped her at her house."

"Hmm! You were right. " Said Dr. La On wondering what might have happened.

"Day before yesterday she called me to meet to help her as she was ready to talk about everything. She wanted to meet in a cafe I agreed for that. But I told her to take blood test. As usual I went before time and was waiting for her, she came with her friend." Namjoon was continuously saying this as he felt itching in his throat so he drank a glass of water kept on his desk and offered another glass to La On he took but didn't drank as he wanted to know what conversation Namjoon had with her.....

Than Namjoon continued ....

"He just came to drop her he knew everything so before dropping her he called me and said every detail he was her childhood friend. He told me how her boyfriend was what happened to her and its been a year since he left later She cant sleep without having a sleeping pills some time she take two to three at a time When i talked to her She said everything what she feels why is she so depressed while leaving she said I'm really not willing to live any more. It wasn't her fault she should not suffer like this it was him who did wrong they both were about to marry in a month and it was 3 years relationship. Than I called her friend to talk about. I got to know that he like her and he wants to take care of her."  Namjoon stopped and took a file which he was holding before and showed it to Dr. La On

La On took the file to have go through what was the condition of Mi Sun

" There is a heavy intake of medicines and alcohol as well. With that there are Nonsuicidal self injuries. This is a Major depression." La On said in a shock.

"Yes so we have to do something really fast cause even her medical and mental condition is not good. "
Namjoon said.

Later after a day passed Namjoon, La On and Mi Sun's childhood friend all three of them as per the plan. They called Mi Sun and told to come in the same park where Namjoon met her at the same time 12:00 am

As Mi Sun went to the park she saw her parents and there was a projector playing Mi Sun childhood photos her childhood moments. She started crying by seeing all those photos.

Her parents saw her crying and laughing together after a very long time. Than they told her how precious she was for them just because someone left her it doesn't mean she's alone. Later Mi Sun's childhood friend came and hugged her and promised her may what happens he'll never hurt her and never let others hurt her.  By this she realised what she was missing. Mi Sun assured all of them may what comes she'll keep on fighting.

Than everyone thanked Namjoon and praised how amazing his plan was and that plan saved Mi Sun's life. Namjoon felt very happy as he was able to save her life. As he saw her friend and family he thought of his loving family and his six highschool friends , he really miss them and want to meet them. 

And this is the end of the chapter. I'm sorry if any one felt wrong or hurt This is just for a fiction not to hurt others.
Thank you for reading and later I'll update our story when all seven of them will meet. 

{Please Don't forget to vote and comment thank you}