Chapter six

~~~~~~~~NOT ALONE~~~~~~~

Chapter Six
Jung Ho-seok

My life is full of surprises but more than surprises there are risk, i guess now I'm in love with this word risk. I do this just for one thing to live in an island, where my house will be surrounded by animals.

And as my grandma told me about the island which she and grandpa owned is exactly what I want but as I promised I'll work hard. Grandma you won't regret telling me about your love, about your beautiful island. I'll do anything for you and grandpa and grandma

And I've promised it to you both as well as to Mumma and Dad I'll work and earn that island for sure.
Hoseok was loving , caring and sweet. Where ever he goes people can feel positive vibes, just like sun he's bright too
As Ho-seok was talking to himself suddenly bell rang. While he was thinking about his family a bit of tears ran through his eyes. He wiped out his tears, than went to see who came so late.....as it was around 12'o clock people might be fast asleep but for Ho-seok its usual as his work is different from others.....

"Coming" said Ho-seok as door bell rang twice.

"Mr Jung Ho-seok I'm sorry to disturb you so late at night..... I'm Officer Lee and Mr Min Yoongi recommended your name so I came  here to talk about our new project" said Officer.

"Hmm... Yoongi sent you here. Ok than come in let's discuss this inside" said Ho-seok.

As Officer entered he started wandering his eyes around....As if he was capturing everything which tells about Ho-seok. Ho-seok gestured him to sit, while  sitting on the couch.
"Do you remember you did some favour for us. You found few agencies documents for us?" Officer asked hoseok
"Umhmm I do remember that" he said with a sweet smile. When he smiles everyone's eyes lands to his cute small dimple with his deep smile lines.
"Let's get to the point. This project is a secret mission. In that you  have to bring a parcel which means a packet in that there are files with details and passwords through it we can deactivate a whole lab which is working on blasting and hijacking our military base." Said Officer.

"Parcel!" Said Ho-seok... and went next to the shelf to remove a packet of files.

"This, your work is done." Ho-seok said with smirk. While giving him a parcel.

"How did yo..u...???" Officer was asking in confusion but Ho-seok interrupted.. and said

"Yesterday you went to Yoongi's  house and he called me and informed about your mission and I was free today so I brought it........" He continued with a chuckle.
"How did you do it?" asked Officer.

" It was very easy as I just had to go inside Se Jun's house who is the owner of the lab and my luck he wasn't there... His wife was very sweet she  offered me coffee with Cake..... I guess my smile was enough to convince her that I was his friend. Than BAAM!! I found the packet."

After hearing him he saw Ho-seok and they both started laughing....

"You can tell me how much I pay as you did it so fast and easily as you are saying. Fax me and tomorrow you'll get your pay. " Officer said this and left.

So this is how this story ends 😉 but it's not the actual end. Our last character is remaining ....

Thank you for reading. 😊😃

{Please Don't forget to vote and comment thank you}