=Dos=

My first job was fast food of course. I was one month shy of turning 17. And let me just tell you that this is a very crucial moment in my life. I didn't know it then, but the more I analyze it, it definitely was. I had moved back in with my mom after 6 years of living with my grandparents. To say it was an adjustment is an understatement.
One day my mom asked me to go
Pick up ice from one Burger King and take it to the store she managed. When I arrived to her store there was a guy waiting in the back of store to unload the ice from me. I got off popped the trunk open and he slightly picked up his head saying "hi" I assume. He was rude in all honesty. I didn't say one word to him. He unloaded the ice and we both went about our business. But I kept focusing on how rude he was.
Now this job I had gotten gave me a sense of independence. I made my own money and went to serve a purpose. My toughness definitely shined through here. I didn't speak to no one for the first few months then I made a friend. Daniel was wild, outgoing and loved to laugh. We were complete opposites. I should tell you that she showed me the fondness of smoking out. When I smoked all my sadness that i carried from my parents and being lonely went away. Everything seemed fun and carefree. I loved getting high. Not one person knew that I smoked weed except Daniel. She was a great secret keeper.
A few weeks into my job I was put to work the evening shift. Five to close, which was about 10 pm.
Low and behold I was put to work with rude guy.
I didn't want to even look at him. Just the sight of him put me in a bad mood.
Some how I swear he knew that because that first shift we had he kept looking at me and laughing. His laugh was so annoying.
I avoided him at every cost that first night.