9

Y/N'S POV

I think I have someone watching me but I don't know who is. This girl Irene has been... silent for the past few days I really don't know what she's planning but she's planning but she's planning something.  I thought about Irene for these past few days while still with jungkook I admit he changed. Like, change, change he's not flirting anymore he's taking school seriously I don't know what but it's cute now. As I was walking down the hall I bumped into someone.

"Mianhae!" 

"Oh, Hello y/n." A voice said

I looked up slowly and saw It's my ex

"W-Wonho?"

"That's right princess."

"Don't call me that it's over!"

"Oh princess, We're not done yet," he said smirking

He pulled me to a closet and locked the door and put me on a chair and tied me up.

"So Irene, What are we gonna do with her?"

"Rape her then beat her up, Jungkook doesn't like whores," she said smirking

"Gladly, I've been wanting to do this for a while." he zipped down his pants and pulled down his boxers

"No!" I said through the duck tape on my mouth.

"Sorry princess, Oh wait I'm not sorry I've been wanting to hear your moans for years."

Then the door opened

"Yah! Let go of my girlfriend now!"

I looked up and saw it's jungkook

"Irene, I can't believe you."

"Jungkook oppa, I-It's not what you think.."

"Oh it is, Thinking of raping my girlfriend with her EX  is just WRONG!"

He untied me and took off my duck tape

"And I'm the only one who's gonna hear her moans and take her virginity." Then he pulled me out of there.

"Jungkook, You saved me.."

"Of course, You're my girlfriend after all!" He said smiling

God, I think this is just the start of a war with Irene, wonho, and jungkook.

What do you think's gonna happen? Also happy birthday Hoseok!

He's an angel