Lady In The Glass House

I woke up in a bed with Tommie looking at me smiling. "I took a picture of you while you were sleep and put it on Instagram." I looked at her and she just smiled and answered the questions I was thinking "The caption said View of a Queen during her birth month."

I smiled and kissed her cheek then she showed me the picture. I couldn't be mad cause I felt too good and I looked cute in the picture. "Let's go get washed up then eat breakfast." She said and I smiled cause she was starting to know my routine too well.

After we had showered and gotten dressed in some shorts and a bra we went downstairs."Whoop, Whoop move over that ass too fat!Whoop, Whoop move over that ass too fat !" I said as we laughed "I swear you iz crazyyyy!" She said as we ran down the stairs. Tommie cooked and I got to relax after a while We were sitting there eating when Tommie slides me her phone.

I grabbed it and looked, it was the picture she posted of me sleep. An underneath it had A like and comment from Tiff. The comment read "😻😻 Tell Love-Bug I said hey. Slide through today 😉😬."

I looked at Tommie and she looked at me while getting up out of her seat. She grabbed our plates and began to clean up the little mess we had made. I didn't know what to say but it wasn't like she was my girlfriend either. she didn't say anything to me even when we went upstairs to get dressed.

Then I stood in front of the door and she looked at me."Look Just because you sexy and got something that no one else has doesn't mean I have to talk to you. Like I'm sick of this shit yo, I want someone that's for me. It just feels like i'm paying for what slick did." I stepped to the side and just looked at the ground as she walked downstairs and out the front door.

******

I just had got done putting my nightgown on when I heard something. I reached under my bed an grabbed my gun when I heard my door swing open. I aimed and it was Tiff she screamed, "WAIT!" I put the gun down and she smirked, "I just wanted to come over and have some fun."

I smirked as I put the gun away and she walked to the bed then she pushed me on the bed and I smirked. She got on top of me and we began to make out when my phone dinged and she looked and it was a text from Kehlani saying " When you coming back to L.A? I miss my Love-Bug and I know yo body miss my tongue."

Tiffany leaned back while still on top of me "Damn, it's like every time I look someone is ooglying over you. At this point who haven't you fucked? " Tiff said I looked at her and she got up off me.

"An on top of it, you out here fucking young bitches!" She said then I responded."One she's just a friend and two she's 23 and you're 33. If anyone is the young bitch it's me!" she just gave me that Stl Fuck you mug, I chuckled a little.

"Yooo, Chill. Let's just have fun." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Naw I change my mind I don't want to have fun with a young girl that everyone and no one knows. Damn, Slick really did a number on you." Tiffany said aggressively as she turned around and left while I just looked up at the ceiling.

Were they right, did loving slick mess me up?

******

I woke up an hour later to memes of me floating around. It was a collage of me with Slick, Tommie, and Tiffany it said. "When yo girl and her friends been fucking around but say they just friends don't believe them! Cause they just hoe's." I got so mad and annoyed "I'm sick of everyone i'm over everyone's bullshit!"

I was so over everyone and over explaining myself that I group texted Tommie and Tiffany "You knew what the fuck you were getting when you started fucking with me." I was over everyone today Tommie then Tiffany texted me back as I got on Instagram Live.

"Hey live, so it's a picture going around of me and people I've had relations with and I just wanna clear the air. Slick and I were in a relationship and would've still been in one if she didn't cheat but since she did. "

"Let me take this back, I had relations with Tiffany Foxx before Slick, when I was SINGLEEE! Then after her Slick came alone. After the whole Slick thing, I became SINGLEEE again. Now that I'm SINGLEEE, I started messing with two women I never had relations with before. So I ain't no HOE, cause like I said I'm SINGLEEE."

I looked at the comments and a guy said "If Lovely was a man, ya'll wouldn't trip. Yall would praise her like yall praise all these other nigga's." " Thank you Tommygun56 cause your right, if I was a man they would praise me for smashing boss ass Queens but since I'm not; I get called an HOE! At least one man in the world is smart and nice."

I ended the live and looked at Tiffany and Tommie text."Your right but I want a lil more for myself and you playing games with me. If you wanna fuck with us let me know!" Tommie said then I looked at Tiffany text " Your right but don't be trying to make it seem like we the asses. You playing games too and you know it."

I looked at both the text and I just ain't respond.