Ch 9 - Comfort

After cuddling you to the time being she's insisting on trying to seduce you. And you don't know it yet but you have much to learn.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You stretch and let out a yawn. "Man that's better. One more day left until work. Mero? Please tell me you put a shirt on."

"I woke up five minutes ago. It's on your side."

You look down at the floor to see the black piece of cloth on the floor next to your side. Oh boy. "Should I grab it?"

"Don't you want a few more minutes like me?" She was kissing the back of your neck. Her breasts now squeezed into your back again.

"Uhh Mero can you lay off the nipple contact?"

"Don't you like them?" Now wrapping around in a hug. "It's boobs. They're yours now." That was a bit much. As well as being surprisingly forward. Mero knew something was working and gradually bringing you to that point. "I'm going to swim to soak my scales. You're welcome to join. I know my tragic love works hard so take your time."

"Mero did I really sleep that long? What time is it?"

"About 7 AM."

"Mother of... Wow. I never sleep like that. Something fishy is going on."

"Love I'm right here. You know I'm part fish."

"I meant odd. I apologize." You try not to look over. Mero is still topless. "So I slept at least twelve hours and you are swimming topless. This is truly something else."

"About fifteen Love." She corrected.

"Mero... did you stay the whole time?" You asked.

"Mostly. You not sleeping is..."

"Don't say it Baby."

"Not good."

"She didn't say it."

Mero sighed in delight. "I'm your Baby. Awww that's so cute."

"I..." I really need to shut up after waking up from a long slumber. "Any other names you would be open to?"

"Princess, Jewel,and then I don't know. I'm just good by Mero. Besides you can have the names Master doesn't have."

"How many does Kay have?"

"Darling, Honey, Master. The first two are the really good ones. I may have a few and let you play around with it. Now would you like a swim? Perhaps more cuddles. Maybe, you'd like me."

You yawn and slowly get out of her bed and to the door. "Im taking a bath. Thank you for last night. I'll see you after I dress." You shut the door behind you. I think I would like a little more chemistry before I have a woman say take me.

She sighed happily. "He's nervous about my breasts. Even though he has permission. Well maybe, it's an invitation. Yeah. I'll scrub his back and we can have a steamy makeout session. My tragic love is so naughty." She was so happy as the warm feelings inside were springing her into action. She was more devious than you took her for.

~~~~~

Considering the size of the tub for Miia to fit in, filling it took a while. You brought in your change of clothes and used the bathroom before hand. Then it was time to strip and get in. The water a great temperature and you could bathe for a while. It was time to relax.