Ch 17 - Finale

Hey everyone. I published Chapter 16 this morning after about two days of thought. I have gave a ton of thought and am going to make a one big finale chapter. It's a good story in my opinion and didn't want to overly drag this on. So without further ado this is the closing to Tragedy. With another monster girl story probably not too far away.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The fact that Queen Neptune actually put all of this together is bizarre. It's crazy having not one but two vehicles in the driveway. Truly it's amazing how this magical fate given thing called life is actually turning around. Only took the time of over a decade.

It was breakfast time as Kimihito was going airborne. This guy was juggling pancakes and they were landing on plates for the girls. "Send it." He warned as he sent another pancake flying. Feeding monster girls was a full time job in itself. "Catch."

"Thank you Darling." Miia smiled.

"Thanks for everything Kay. Mero you ready to go?"

"Sure thing Titan. The hatch open?"

"It is. I'll get the front door for you." Queen Neptune had ruled. Step one. Transportation. She ordered Mero an electric wheelchair. Easier to get around. And she knew that it wouldn't got on my Honda Accord. So she purchased a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Yeah. Brand I thought I would never drive. Wheelchair and all the girls could fit in all at once with Kay riding shotgun.

Mero rolled herself on the platform as you raised it so she could get in the van with ease. Then over to the driver seat to take off. She parked her wheelchair behind your seat and kissed your neck. Then it on the road. Across town which was now a regular route.

I still have the Accord for small trips. Been able to maintain it properly now since I have the money. But really I'm using the Sprinter because I will take Mero to the grocery store and the markets. Girls often like to take pictures with her which makes her and the girls smile.

A few minutes later after fighting traffic you find yourself parking the van at the Majesty Hotel. Queen Neptune meeting you at the door as you and her daughter came in. Then reaching all the way up to the top floor. Calm knowing that she wouldn't activate floor 29. They both had electric wheelchairs which would never do. Also she had a liking to you. So why back to the top floor? Was it only to see Queen Neptune at her second throne with Sebastian and Potemkin supervising the situation?

"So any new people when you are put and about on journeys?" Asked Queen Neptune.

"Some stand owners and consumers take pictures of us and our friends and talk for a few minutes. It means more than we realize. You see children my Lady are helping us. You put a baby human and baby mermaid in a crib together they will play. It's the adults they are worried about. You see these politicians just want everything best for them. The people come second. We are making good pace to boost the alliance of monster and human world. Even larger results for water creatures."

Queen Neptune needed help with talent relations. So since I am her inter species coordinator, not only do I have an easier gig but it pays more. Members of her kingdom feel happy and safe and guests have been entering the hotel at a slow increase.

"Well then (FN). I like your results. Daughter? May we have a word?"

"Yes Mother. Meet you in the lobby." She rolled over to the elevator and went down. Now just you and the Queen.

"So boy you have it all set?" She asked.

"Oh yes."

"It's great. They have mouthwash and gum in the restrooms. It's that pretty and unique."

"Yes your Majesty. And I did show you the ring."

"Have a good trip. And I know she'll say yes."

"Thank you Queen Neptune."

"And thank you. Prince Titan."

~~~~~

Mero was in this black dress that was specially made. Allowing her fin to be freely exposed and show and support her torso. Comfortable, sexy, and elegant all in one. A killer in the combo of pink hair and blue eyes to add it up.

Sushi by the dozen, shrimp and scallops by the pound, fish of all kinds including swordfish passed around. Over a glass of sparkly and a heartfelt conversation. This was the best date you could ever promise her. The planets were aligned, everything in tune, and everything for the first time in forever went fine. No. Scratch that. Like God and his Angels paved the way to line it all up.

"So Mero this a dream."

"Agreed Beloved. This is almost like being hone except not everyone is staring at me. Here they look at my tail and my breasts quick and then move on. It's fine."

"You're a beautiful woman. That's why. Don't you know?"

She blushed. "Beloved when we first met what did you think of me?"

"A Goddess of water? About that." You pause and check your pocket for the box. Show freaking time. "Mero. I wanted to treat you like a Princess. Before knowing you were royalty. I love you then. And love you now." You rise from your seat. Slowly walking over with confident steps. Like you are about to demand center of attention and get what you want. "You are everything a man can ask for. I love you beyond words. I want to support you in all of life's desires. Be by your side every damn minute." You drop down to one knee and open the box. "Princess Merouin Neptune. Will you please make me the happiest man on this given Earth and in any realm the honor of being your husband? Will you marry me?"

A tear fell down her cheek. "I accept. And I have to tell you something too. I have a question for you."

"My Love ask me anything."

"What do you want to make or daughter?"

You nearly fainted. "Oh my God! PREGNANT YES! MARRIAGE YES!"

Everyone was ecstatic. Champagne poured all around, music playing, and this was a kick off to a new chapter. Thank goodness my fiancè got put of her fetish habit. Tragedy.

~~~~~

It's teary for me. But instead of dragging it on and doing the whole cliche I thought of making a solid chapter and leaving the imagination to everyone else. After all its you guys that drive the bus and made this story what it is. I love it to death. This wakes me up in the morning. Thank you all for being a pleasant audience. I will be moving onto Miia in a rough guess a month's time. That will be a rough one but a hell of a good time.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz