Chapter fifteen

Louis P.O.V.

I watched Emma go upstairs; probably going to bed. I sat down next to Niall who was watching soccer and eating; of course he is eating.I laughed and watched soccer with Niall.

~*~

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Emma wasn't in the bed. I got off the bed and ran downstairs but I didn't see her. I got out of the bed and ran downstairs but she wasn't there. When is that bitch going to learn? I then go to the basement to see if she went down their but she wasn't. That's when I heard her scream from upstairs; I panicked and ran up the stairs. I found where the noise was coming from and it was from. The game room. I opened the door to see Emma and Harry watching " the candy man". Emma looked at me with a scared expression probably thinking I going to punish her which I not. I chuckled and sat next to her on the couch.

" I'm sorry I got out of the bed, I heard a sound came from down here and it was Harry, so he invited me to watch a movie with him, so I did." Emma said quickly.

" Baby, it's ok I not going to punish you" I said while facing the screen.

Emma's P.O.V.

' No don't say candy man!' I yelled inside my brain. ' Bitch your so stupid!' I screamed and jumped into Louis arms as the guy killed her. Louis looked at me and put a smirk on his face, which I ignored. I grabbed his shirt tightly and hid my face into his shirt, I felt his strong arms wrapped around my waist. I heard another scream that made me jump.

" Shh, it's just a movie." Louis whispered into my ear. I nodded my head but then fell into a deep sleep.

Ok yes i know it's short and yah I told u I was taking a break for two weeks but I changed my mind so I back:) but I'll make chapter sixteen longer I promise! Enjoy:)