Chapter eighteen

Louis left me in the room and locked the door to where I couldn't get out. I looked around and their was a bed it looked very old like it was about to break. Sighing, I got up and limped to the bed; I sat down and accidentally put my burned hand on the bed. I winced in pain and then laid down waiting on someone to bring me some food if I even get food.

Zayn's P.O.V.

" Louis calm down" I said trying to calm him down.

" I will not calm down." Louis yelled. Why did Emma have to do that? Wait where is Emma? I headed upstairs and went into Louis room but she wasn't there. Their is only one other place she would be, the basement. I ran to the basement and opened all the doors but theirs one that is locked, probably in this room. I banged my body against the door, trying to break it open. About the fifth time I broke the door down, Emma sat on the bed staring at me. I look at her face, bruised and was bleeding I traced down to her hand it was burnt. I grabbed Emma and dragged her upstairs and went straight to Louis.

" Louis I'm tired of seeing you treat girls like this!" I yelled at him.

" She's lucky I didn't kill her" Louis said as he glared at Emma. I grew angrier and punched Louis in the face multiple times. He pushed me off and started punching me, I kicked him in the area and he groans in pain.

" Stop!" Emma yelled helping Louis off the ground. I glared at Emma.

" Your gonna help someone who hurts you?" I asked growing even more angrier. I got up and ran out the door and slamming the door behind me.

Emma's P.O.V.

Zayn was right why would I help Louis when he beats me? Maybe I have feelings for him? No no that's not it. I knocked the thought out my head as I cleaned the blood off Louis nose. When I was done I kissed him on the cheek and left the bathroom and sat in the kitchen.

" Thanks" Louis mumbled as he came into the kitchen.

" your welcome." I said. I got up and went towards the freezer I grabbed a bag and put some ice in it, I put the bag of ice on my burnt hand to help it. Louis came over and grabbed the ice from me and looked at my hand.

" I- I sorry" Louis said and a tear went down his cheek....

-------
I know it's shot im sorry

I hope you like this chapter:)