Chapter twenty-four

Racap:

My brother pointed a gun at me and his finger went on the trigger....

--------------

I closed my eyes waiting for him to shoot but then I heard a yelling I opened my eyes back up to see cops.

" put your hands up!" One of the cops screamed. I looked up to see my brother putting his hands up. A cop came over to me but he didn't bother to look at my face, he untied my arms. He finally looked up and said, " Are you Emma?" I nodded my head in response and he helped me off the chair.

" so Louis never kidnapped you?" He cop asked. I have two choices I could tell him everything I went through with Louis and say he kidnapped me or I can lie and say my brother did. I know I have feelings for Louis I don't know why but I do.

" no my brother did he pretended he was dead for years and then he kidnapped me and beat me and today was the day he was going to kill me." I lied. I know I should tell the truth but I think I love Louis and I just can't let the cops take him to jail then I'll never see him. He writes it down then I watched them take my brother out of the building we followed behind him. I got into a different cop car with two cops the one who got me out of the chair and his partner.

Louis P.O.V.

I paced back and fourth thinking of where he could be keeping her but no use I don't know any places. I grabbed the remote and turned it on and the news was on I was about to turn it but stopped when I saw Emma coming out of a cop car.

" Emma has been found in an old building that hasn't been used in years, fortunately Louis didn't kidnap Emma her own brother that was suppose to be dead had kidnapped her. For her brother he'll be spending in jail for life for kidnapping and for abusing a girl. This is all for this story." The woman said. I guess my work is done. The door opened and the rest of the boys came in.

" hey Louis " Zayn said.

" the police got Emma and she must've told them that I never kidnapped her that her brother did the whole time. So my work is done" I said and looked down I really want to them the truth about why I wanted to help her. I could've not and just let him actually kidnap her and kill her but I couldn't.

" what you mean?" Harry asked.

" I.. I can't tell you" I said then frowned at the floor.

" Come on Louis you can tell us" Liam said.

" fine " I gave in.

" When I was younger around 15 I knew Emma she was 11 at that time me and her were best friends and I had a crush on her but she didn't feel the same way, well a few months later I told her how I felt about her but she said she didn't feel the same way and that she's to young and that it'll never work out. After she said that I got mad and left her house and she went somewhere with her parents and her brother and sister. Well they got into a car crash and everyone survived but her brother pretended to be dead and ran off, she was injured pretty bad and she was in acoma for three months I went to see her when she woke up she lost her memory and still doesn't have it back so after I found out she lost her memory I ran off and became the way I am" I said, Niall was about to say something but I cut him off " and when I left for those 4 years her brother got contact with me and told me he was planning on killing her and wanted me to help but I didn't and came back to save her but I treated the same way I treated those other girls I kidnapped, but I'm in love with her"

-----

I hope you love this chapter