21: Valentines Day Special

Jacob POV:
It is Valentines Day tomorrow. Oh god. I'll just have Cadin help me pick out a gift. Did I mention I was wearing a suit?

So we get to the store and Cadin says I should buy Audrey roses, so I buy her a dozen roses.

Then he says I should buy here a cake. So I buy a cake.

Then he says to buy her a kitty so I—- "No, not a fucking cat that's gonna piss on my floor." I yell.

So after that we drive home and I get there and Audrey is putting balloons up, putting on music, and decorating.

"One minute! Decorate while I change!" Audrey yells.

She climbs down and goes into the bathroom. I decorate till like an hour later she comes out in a beautiful blue strapless dress.

She looks perfect. She drags me into her bedroom. She shows me a shelf full of heels.

"Which pair?" She asks. In the very top corner I see these aqua heels that match her dress perfectly. I get on a stool to reach them.

"Almost there!" As soon as I say that I somehow fall backwards and land with Audrey on the ground my hands above each shoulder and my thighs on each side of her hips.

"Uhhh sorry I just—" I try to say but Audrey interrupts me by grabbing my tie and says, "Living with you is awkward enough." Well then, "Ok Princess." I say happily.

And her lips crash onto mine moving in sync.

After a full on hour long make out session we turn on Blue Exorcist and start watching.

After 10 minutes she grabs some beer. It was fine till forty minutes later she is really weird and sexual?

She sat on my lap and says, "Cuddle me!" And throws her arms around me.

"Audrey ever heard about personal space?" I ask sarcastically. "Nope!" she happily says back.

She takes off my shirt and I immediately try to push her off of me. "Audrey." I say quietly.

"This isn't right. You are hungover and I really think you should rest." I say and pick her up.

I carry her to my bed and lay her down. "No!" She whined. "I want you to stay!!!" Oh god..... "I'll stay.." I say while smiling.

I sit there. How did I end up with this mess of a person? I sit there till she sleeps and then lay down next to her.

I am really happy because OMG 550 VEIWS!!!!!!!!I need ideas!
Love you guys!

-MayaHouck