Chapter 15

My hands trembled as I stood in front of the gods and goddesses. Nicolas stood beside me looking straight in there eyes while my head is bowed.

He is being disrespectful towards the gods and goddesses. "Look up my child." A deep voice says. I slowly raised my head from the bowed position and a feeling of peace wash through me. My eyes flutter open and there stands my father Micheal and my mother. My eyes widen at the sight before me.

"What are you guys doing on the pedestal for the gods?" I question as I see all the gods and goddesses have bowed to them. They let out a low chuckle and walk towards me with their opens open and I threw myself in them.

"My sweet sweet girl." My father breathed out. "We have so much to tell you." He brushed his fingers threw my hair and sighed. My mother came to me too and wrapped herself around me. I let the tears flow and I move out of their embrace going over to Nicolas.

"We are the head sols Lilee. In Olympus we are known as sols but in the human world we are known as gods and goddesses." I nod my head as if saying to continue. "Drink this milk and close your eyes as it will explain everything from the beginning." I did as told and slumped in Nicolas' arms.

Nicolas' POV

My girl hasn't woken up in four days. I haven't eaten or slept in that time either. My heart is slowly turning into a rustic brown as my body is slowly giving out. "Please wake up my queen." 

Then a bright light shone and she slowly drifted up into the air. A simple note was left behind.

Dear Nicolas,

She will be back in 6 hours and get yourself together because if you die she dies. My commanding angels will train her in all things holy and Hera will be stopped. My wife Gaia is back home and you prepare Olympus and be ready for war.

Sincerely,

God

My face hardened at the threat that Hera has put over on Olympus and I will make sure I kill her myself.

Hera's POV

Pathetic fools. They brought her to me. The one thing that can heal me faster. "This is going to be easier than I thought." I tell drew as he cuddle me from behind. "So much easier."

"Indeed it is my queen. Indeed it is." Drew says as he turns me to lay on my back and climb over me. "Open your legs." He says in his deep voice making me do anything he says instantly. My panties are already wet. 

"What are you going to do to me?" I questioned and I felt him move against my private area oh so slowly making me frustrated.

"Are you questioning me, my queen? I can always stop." He says and slowly starts to pull away but my legs wrap around his waist keeping him in place.

"No Drew don't stop." It comes out as a beg and he grinds into me harder and faster making me moan out.

"Whats the magic word?" Drew whispers in my ear and nibbles on it gently.

"Please."

"Please what baby?" He whispers sucking and biting my ear ever so softly,

"Please Satan." Then he rips my panties off and roughly pushes into me with his hand wrapped around my neck. "OH SHIT LUCIFER."

"Cum baby." Those words sent me over and I stared into his red eyes and slightly rigid back. "Don't test my patience next time Hera. You might have control over this body but I still own you and the fates and I are best friends."

Then he vanishes into thin are as I think of only one thing.

I have to get my baby back.

Sorry it took so long.

I hope y'all liked it.

Please comment and vote.

By Beaners...