Chapter 17

Olympus 

Third Person POV

Olympus was in chaos. Nymphs ran around screaming, lower ranked gods and goddesses to their young ones in the house and prayed what ever attacks them leaves them in peace. Hera wasn't going to hurt innocent people if she didn't have to, for she wasn't a monster like Indigo and Micheal were. 

They took something precious from her and she wanted it back. No Micheal took something precious from her. Indigo wasn't even created then, for only Gaia could create new Sols and with the lost of Hera from the Olympian empire where Hera was thrown out of, Gaia had to create a new mate for the almighty Micheal Dean. 

Hera's lips twisted into a snarl as she thought of her so called mother. The same mother who put her in this position. The same mother who made her loose everything. Gaia was supposed to be peaceful and loving but ever since the death of her mate Cyrus god of the Sun and Gaia mother of the Earth she has become cold and unforgiving. 

Cyrus could see his mate through the sun that he was forever burn into. He could see his mate Gaia crying out to him, crying out for him to come back. Cyrus seen how she became cold and heartless. He saw how she set harsh winter upon the Earth and rain storms so she wouldn't have to see the sun that her mate was forever to stay in, so she can continue being Mother Earth. 

Gaia could careless if she wasn't the mother, she doesn't mind being a high ranking goddess which she knew she would be if Cyrus was with her still. Cyrus didn't want her to be some high ranking goddess, he wanted her to be the Mother, the creator of all Sols. Cyrus watched Gaia throw out her own Sol which she created second to Micheal.

Hera went straight to Micheal's chambers to demand he give her back what is hers. For she created it partially. She wanted her baby back and she wanted her baby now. Micheal could sense his former mate and wife coming towards his chambers. He has and always will love the sassy and fiery female known as Hera. Hera always spiced up his boring life. 

When Micheal heard about Hera's infidelity from the Mother Earth he rejected her and threw her out after he took the child. Then he asked the Mother to make a new Sol for him to love and cherish. Hera banged Micheal's door against the wall as she kicked it open. Drew walked behind her his face blank. Eyes void of emotion. Hera knew Lucifer was listening to everything that was happening, as Lucifer wanted to talk to his younger brother Micheal himself.

Lucifer was also kicked out by the Mother when Cyrus left. The Mother was bad news and needed to be stopped. The main gods and goddesses sat in a semi circle in Micheal's chambers and immediately Helga spotted her baby that was taken from her.

"Ms. Anderson?" Her voice called confused. Lilee wondered why her next door neighbor Ms. Anderson was here and everyone looked tense. Mr. Anderson glowed as Lilee recognized her almost immediately.

"Hello Lilee." Hera replied. Her Alias is Ms. Anderson. 

"You guys don't have to worry, Ms. Anderson is my friend and neighbor. She was the mother I never had in my teen years." Lilee stated and ran to go hug Hera and Hera's heart glowed. Micheal could see the happiness in Hera's eyes and he had a light smile on his face. Micheal could see that Helga was more beautiful then he last saw her and that was alright with him.

"Lilee why don't we all have a seat and chat." Hera suggested and Lilee went and sat on Nicolas who held her tightly and rested his head in the crook of her neck. He lightly sucked and nibbled on his mark as he was still horny for his mate and was planning on fucking her to the sun came back up but he had to refrain.

Lilee struggled to keep her moans in and her eyes changed into a deep purple showing her lust and she could smell her arousal in the air. Nicolas stop I need to focus. She said through the mind link but he continued his torture and she moaned aloud. Nicolas gave one last suck and nibble before he pulled away and spoke.

"Let the meeting begin."

----------

Hope you like it.

2 updates in one day.

Please Like, Share, Comment.

Thx