Chapter 19

Olympus

Third Person POV

Lucifer loved the palace in Olympus. He wanted it for himself. The body he is inhabiting right now wanted it as well. Drew was a good friend of his in the depths of Tartarus and he allowed him the use of his body. Lucifer knew that his mate Athena would turn him down as he was nothing but the god of death and ruled over hell. Athena was a human. A human who went to church and worshiped God. 

Lucifer wanted her back and the only way to do that is if he got this palace as it was full of life and the thrones wasn't made of human bones and flesh. Lucifer has already called for his demons and all the souls that he owns from the Underworld. All he had to do was sit and wait for the screams and the sweet smell of death to infiltrate his nostrils. He could smell the souls and Demons coming and he knew Olympus wouldn't know what hit them.

The pitiful souls who would do anything to please their master so maybe they can go to the Fields of Elysian to end their constant pain and suffering. The demons was just their to tear into some royal blood. Lucifer and his unfortunate crew gathered around him as they planned out the strategy making sure each and every god or goddess is killed that oppose them. Then he ordered to capture all the Nymphs and any other creature.

While they carried on planning Lilee felt uneasiness settles in her stomach. Nicolas could feel her anxiousness through the bond they shared. "Lilee is everything alright?" He questioned his anxious mate.

"Something big is about to happen and my wolf doesn't think it's anything good." She retorts and reaches out for Nicolas' hand who shows worry and panic. Lilee could sense something was off and she could sense that the palace had a certain eerie and unpleasant vibe. The palace had the feel of death and destruction and that caused goosebumps and hair to raise all over her body.

"Dear, what do you mean?" Nicolas could also feel the sudden wave of death and destruction and he didn't want his mate to worry and be on edge as he knew that something was about to happen. His wolf was restless as well wanting to get his mate far from Olympus.

"Nothing." Lilee answered and slipped on her underwear and some tights and a fitted tank top. She pulled up her hair and pulled on her running shoes. She wanted to be prepared for the fight that she knew was going to happen. "Get dressed. We are going to go see Micheal and Hera." 

Nicolas dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, with his running shoes. He wanted to be prepared as well. He wrapped his large, callous hand into the small, and smooth skin of Lilee. Lucifer was ready to bring this place down to it's knees. He sent his goons off to do as he said. Within minutes he heard the screams and the sound of the alarm goes off.

Lucifer sits back on the comfortable couch, a scotch in his hand and a smirk on his face. This is going to be fun, He thought.

--------------------

So what do you think?

What do you think of Luci?

The next chapter will be the fight and the last chapter before the epilogue.

Don't forget to Share, Comment and VOTE.

Thanks.