three

Today is the day, and I am freaking out.

I'm in a total crisis right now.

"Are you done yet?" Chan shouts from downstairs.

Why is he such in a hurry? I asked myself as I glanced at the wall clock.

Fudge. I'm screwed.

I hear knocks from the door and saw Bang Chan coming in.

"Why are you still on your house clothes? You'll be late!" he nagged.

"I know, I know! It's just that, I have nothing to wear."

He rolled his eyes, 360 degrees. 

Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration.

He then pointed at my closet. "WHAT DO YOU CALL THESE 8775432 CLOTHES?" 

"I don't think Bambam will like them though."

"It's not like he'll be the one wearing it." he said as he picked out a blue dress out of the closet.

"Wear this." he added as he handed me the dress.

"I told you last night it doesn't fit me anymore!" I said because he's asking me to wear the dress I want to wear but it doesn't fit me the last time I tried it.

He ignored me and stormed out of the room.

Ugh, what's wrong with him?

As if I didn't know it wouldn't fit, something inside me tells me to try it.

Then, voila! It fits.

What in the world? How? 

"Are you done? 'Cause Kunpimook is already there!" I heard Chan shouted, again.

Ahh! This is so embarrassing to make him wait. 

"Mom! We're going." I said as I kissed her cheek, so did Chan.

"Chan, bring my daughter back home safe and sound, okay?" my mom told him.

"Of course, we better get going." he answered.

Chan opened the door of his car for me, but with his face crampled.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him as he sat on the driver's seat.

"Well, my bestfriends are going on a date. This guy's gonna be left out." he pouted.

"Who said it's a date? He just asked me out for dinner, silly." I said and pinched his cheeks because he is just too cute.

The whole ride, I was playing with his right hand to ease the nervousness.

Yet, I can't help but let my hopes high that Bambam likes me, but also hesitant because we literally met yesterday.

Well, who wouldn't get her hopes high when your ULTIMATE BIAS is talking to you over the phone the whole night?

I was busy playing with his hand when I felt the engine stop.

"Are you gonna be okay?" He squeezed my hand.

I laughed at his gesture. "Stop it, it's not like I'm getting married." I noted and he laughed as well.

"I gotta get going now, thanks for the ride!" I high-fived with him and hopped out of the car.

I know he's not gonna leave until I'm inside so I went inside the restaurant.

A man in a tuxedo and black face mask welcomed me. He's kind of familiar, I think I already saw him somewhere.

 "Miss Abby?" he asked and I nodded. Then, told me to follow him so I did.