The Oracle

"Oracle, what's up with my watch? Is there some sort of science behind it or just magic?" I asked.

"I am the Oracle, smarter than a supercomputer. Yet sometimes, there are things even I struggle to understand."

"Fine then. How do I get to my half-home?" I said as I walked around, taking in the pitch black darkness that this place was.

"Your half-home, as in your spot on the street. You will no longer need to be there."

"Why not? What happened?"

"I shall keep you safe until you are ready to be on your own."

"What about Auraak? And The Tactician and The Surgeon?"

"They are on their own. They can take care of themselves."

"Ooookaaay..." I was starting to wonder if this guy was crazy or not. But this was all too real. If my watch had these powers, I need to use them for good. I couldn't become corrupted.

"Oracle. Can you tell me what those robot things were?"

"Those were Cybermen. They are robots made from humans that have had their emotions deleted."

"Is there anything else I need to know about?" I was so confused. Are there more of them? What if they come back? Are there really aliens, and are they from them?

"There are many, many things you will learn later. But as of now you are hurt. You need to rest. Tomorrow we train." Yeah. Sure. Fine. Trust someone I just met. Totally not wierd.

Whatever. If I'm going to get anything done here, I better listen to The Oracle. Ever notice all of the people I've met except for Mister Shadow Guy and Auraak have names that start with "The"? Wierd.

As I close my eyes, I'm in deep mystery. Am I a hero? Am I supposed to protect people? I have the power to. Might as well. The Oracle said something about training. Is it like mind training or fighting training? Is it going to be a montage set to "Eye of the Tiger" or is it something like the theme from Jeopardy? Whatever. I'll find out when the time comes.