I <3 Hollywood Undead

(Cali's p.o.v)

I wake up to see Brenda. Brenda wasn't alive, she was dead. I'm a medium which means I can see and talk to ghosts. "Brenda, why are you here? You know that I'm only supposed to talk to you for my parents' business thing!" I growl. Brenda nods. "I need your help. He's here again!" she screams. I pull out my phone. Dylan was here?

I pull on some shorts and my crazy long and curly hair in a ponytail. The shirt I had on was perfect because it has Dylan's band on it.

Hollywood Undead.  I run down the first flight of stairs and trip. "Shit!" I yell as I fall down the other two flights of stairs. I land on my back. "Damnit!" I groan. Dylan is standing by the stairs looking at me. "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod and lift myself from the ground.

I look towards my dad who was giving me a look that means 'make your friend leave.' I get that look every time Dylan is over. "Yeah I'm fine. Lets just go before Brenda follows me," I whisper. We walk out of my house and I realize I didn't do my make-up. "How bad did he hurt you this time Cali?" Dylan asks. My dad is pretty abusive towards me. He beats me every time I hang out with Dylan but it's worth it just to hang out with my only friend. "He just punched me," I lie. Dylan gives me a look. "One punch can cause multiple bruises and that limp you have?" he says. I don't really wanna tell him about it.

*flashback*

I was sitting in my room when my dad comes in. "Cali-Jane get your ass up now," dad said. I stood and prepared myself for the beating I would get. Dad pulled off his belt and used the metal part against my face. I got a black eye. He pushed me down and kicked me repeatedly. Then he pushed me down each flight of stairs. That's why I limp.

*end of flashback*

"Belt to the face, kicking nonstop, pushing down the stairs, nothing too bad," I tell him. Dylan hugs me. "Nothing too bad? Cali, you look like some big gang beat you! You need to tell someone other than me!" Dylan snaps. I wince at his grasp against my arms. But it grows a bit tighter. "Dylan you're hurting me!" I say. Dylan lets go and hugs me. "I'm sorry. Really, I didn't mean to," he says. I hug him back. "It's alright," I tell him. Suddenly, Dylan kisses my cheek. Then he starts to blush. "Dylan..." I say. He interrupts me by running away.

I may have a limp but I can run fast. I chase after him. "Dylan stop!" I yell. Dylan runs into the woods and so I follow. But one thing he can do better then me...parcore. Dylan jumps over a huge fence. I run into it. Dylan looks back at me. I cover my stomach with one hand. I notice something wet and look at my hand. It was covered in blood. There was some pointy ends of needles sticking out of the fence and they went into my stomach. Dylan races towards me. All I can do is fall to my knees as my vision blurs. "Cali!" Dylan yells. That was the last thing I hear before passing out.

Hey guys! I hope you like my new story so far! I worked hard on it and got some inspiration for this by Hardcore_HU_soldier. She's a lot like me. Except I write about creepypasta too much. Anyway, comment, vote and follow!!

~Piper the killer~