Chapter 2

(Cali's p.o.v)

*Dream* (If you want a better effect, play the song Fly by Nicki Minaj and Rihanna.)

I just opened my eyes to see a post apocalyptic scene. Dylan was there. "Cali, are you okay?" he asked. I nodded and started to run for some reason. Brenda and other people I have seen in my past showed up. They started to attack Dylan. "No!" I cried. Brenda had stabbed me in the stomach by then and I fell. But I got up. "I'm tired of you! Get the FUCK out of my life!!" I yelled throwing a knife at her. It hit her in the heart. She fell and I started to faint. That was when the scene got much darker. (stop Fly and play I Don't Wanna Die. You HU fans should know this song by heart) The wound on my stomach healed. I suddenly had a knife. The other dead fucks came at me. I sliced their heads off, stabbed them in their heart, and slit their throats(now end I Don't Wanna Die and play My Immortal by Evenesence). Dylan wasn't there. I found him on the ground dead. I turned around to face...what the fuck...Alessa from Silent Hill: Revelation!?! What the fuck was she doing there!?! "You shouldn't have  done that," she said. What kind of fucked up dream is this!?! I fainted.

*end of crazy fucked up dream* (PS end My Immortal now. No more songs for a while)

I wake up in a hospital bed. "Fuck that dream," I whisper, pushing my hair back with my fingers. No one was in the room with me. The door suddenly opens. What the fuck did I do!?! It was a cop! "Ma'am, are you alright?" the cop says. I nod and touch my stomach. There were stitches in it alright. "I'm officer Loyd. You're friend is a nice guy. He saved you from your father," he says. Wait, I ran into a fence and got needles pushed into my stomach. Why would he think...Dylan! "He did? I don't remember anything. Except for something glass was broken against my head," I lie. I knew exactly what the cop needs to hear.

Officer Loyd sits down next to me and takes out a pen and notepad. "Miss Mills, I want to ask you to close your eyes. Then take a few deep breaths," he says. Great this shit is used in real life? I thought it was just on Criminal Minds. This is an easy trade off though. I can finally tell someone besides Dylan about an abusive childhood. "What happened first," I hear. I thought of something quick. "I was in my room studying for finals next week. Then dad comes in," I say. "Good. You're doing very well. What else?" I hear next. "My dad pulls off his belt and starts to beat me with it. Than he attacked me. He...he pushed me down the stairs," I say, fake crying. "Miss Mills, don't cry. You're doing very good. Keep going until you can't remember more," is the last voice I hear. "I land on my stomach. He picked me up and tried to throw me in fire! I bit him and he let go and I tried to run! I tried so hard to get away! He caught up to me! STOP DADDY STOP!" I yell. I open my eyes. The cop was writing down something. "Is that all you can remember?" he asks, handing me a glass of water. I nod and wipe off my fake tears. I look around the room again and see Dylan in the chair next to my bed. He smiles and I give him a thumbs up. I turn to face the cop. The officer stands up. "Miss Mills, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is your father will be put in jail for this. The bad news is...you're going to live with you're mother in Minneapolis. Once you get out, you'll be given a few suit cases to help carry all of your belongings. I'm sorry for having to tell you that. But you can't be around child abuse anymore because of your injury and your...father. He's not able to see you or any other children," he says. Wait, I'm moving away? I can't move away! I'll be away from Dylan! He's my best friend! I...love him...

Hey guys! Hope you think this is the bomb! If you like it, follow me, vote, comment, and read my others stories!! Love you all!!

~Piper the killer~